**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aw piloting

So we have come across many alliance now who have been clearly piloting accounts. One even openly admitted to it in a pm with an alliance mate. I know it’s happening a lot in the top 50 but I’m talking too 400 it’s happneing as well. I’ve yet to see Kabam respond to this concern so I’ll post this again regardless of what account I’m on. It’s not fair to the few honest players/alliancws that are left to be losing wars cause the other alliances are cheating.

Comments

• GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Flazinator wrote: »
    I’ve yet to see Kabam respond to this concern

There's literally a post on the first page with a mod's response
  • FlazinatorFlazinator Posts: 126
    Apologize I did not see that. This can be closed then.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    I hear there is flight school training a
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Flazinator wrote: »
    I’ve yet to see Kabam respond to this concern

There's literally a post on the first page with a mod's response

I didn't see anything on this, was it removed?
  • Just to reiterate for everyone, account sharing is a violation of the Terms of Service and can result in action being taken against an account. If you see evidence of someone violating the Terms of Service in any way, you can report it directly to our support team from the game's home screen. You can do so by clicking on the gear-shaped icon in the top left corner of the home screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".

Please keep in mind that investigations can take time, as we have to be thorough before we take action on anyone's account. Additionally, our privacy policy prevents us from discussing anybody's account details with anyone else, so we would not be able to discuss the outcome of any investigations, including any action taken as the result of that investigation, with someone else.
This discussion has been closed.