**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam support still doesn't read tickets

I sent in a ticket and got a response that has nothing to do with my issue. 04365255

Comments

• Options
    KML15KML15 Posts: 139
    They read mine a few weeks ago
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Customer support is pretty bad. Bad enough I don't even bother. Pretty sure they just skim read your complaint and find a formed response that's close to send back. I've only tried a couple times with them. The first time I wasn't going to give up....guess what I did...I gave up after about 10 emails.
  • Options
    VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    This is a useless thread.

All we see are claims that tickets aren't being read -- with absolutely no details as to what the ticket says -- followed by claims that the customer support responses that have nothing to do with the tickets -- and again, no details as to what the response was.

If you want to be taken seriously, then you should include details to make the story believable, even if you have to make it up.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★

All we see are claims that tickets aren't being read -- with absolutely no details as to what the ticket says -- followed by claims that the customer support responses that have nothing to do with the tickets -- and again, no details as to what the response was.

If you want to be taken seriously, then you should include details to make the story believable, even if you have to make it up.

I can post screen shots of multiple examples including my responses pleading to them that the next person actually read the ticket. I could, but it's against forum rules to post that
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    Thread title is correct and their pathetic customer service is a well known issue that has been ignored for, at least a year.
  • Options
    kanatemirkanatemir Posts: 1
    Hello I would like to suggest that you change the name of the rum player for the name and surname, so that you can accept this request.
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★

Its against the forum rules. Once its posted one of the super mods will close the thread.
  • Options
    TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    wray1976 wrote: »

Its against the forum rules. Once its posted one of the super mods will close the thread.

yes...they will
  • Options
    TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    I will say that in the first year of the game and maybe a year and a few months support was great..I guess to great because they took a real turn for the worst.. if you get a response it is real vague or way out in left field and does not even begin to address or solve the issue you are having. I have several generic emails saved that did nothing for my issue.
  • Options
    187187 Posts: 51
    I will say that in the first year of the game and maybe a year and a few months support was great..I guess to great because they took a real turn for the worst.. if you get a response it is real vague or way out in left field and does not even begin to address or solve the issue you are having. I have several generic emails saved that did nothing for my issue.

That's the common approach by a company for it's products in accordance with their lifecycles. Once you gained enough reputation for them, and notice that the general customer base presumably won't increase a lot further, you minimize costs/human ressources (or outsource them completely) in order to maximize profits. You might want to ask yourself what lifecycle stage the product MCOC is currently in (yes - they have plans finished until 2377 for it, I heard that story...)?
  • Options
    I'm really sorry to hear that you received a reply that didn't apply to the issue at hand.

The Moderation Team doesn't have access directly to these tickets, so it's a bit tricky for us to review this, and we aren't able to discuss account specific issues publicly.

If you'd like for us to review further, please send a Private Message to one of the moderators with additional details and we'll be happy to discuss this with you further.

The best course of action in situations like this is generally to reply directly to the email received as the Support Team can review the ticket as well as your in-game account.
This discussion has been closed.