**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GOLD.. GOLD & GOLD FOR GOLD'S SAKE!

13»

Comments

• Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    Stara99 wrote: »
    This whole discussion was based on asking for gold realms or a fair & square amount of gold from rewards + golden crystals. We have arena grinders in this discussion who may less life tasks but more time to spend upon a game therefore, they literally can ditch the idea about gold realms. If you brag about being an arena grinder to earn gold, be my guest. If you grind arena and earn gold, well, how about this, do a job and make money and spend it upon the game.. We just simply need a gold realm and don't show your ignorance to the whole world saying "Grind for gold"

What I’m saying is that everything is a progression. Things don’t happen overnight. It’s taken me 3+ yrs to get where I’m at. Most of the individuals I see asking for gold realms, increase gold, how come I have to run quests multiple times for resources don’t know how easy it is compared to years ago. This is a freemium game so that means spend a lot of time playing like Brian grant, spend money or a combination of both. You have your opinion and I have mine. I believe things need to be earned or bought. If you don’t have the time then go play something like Minecraft or play a console when you have free time.oh enjoy your time on the forums asking for more gold or gold realms 😂😂

Brian Grant is a Youtuber who plays this game for his JOB.. if not, he may not have life because I do not follow YouTubers. Neither I nor you play this game for job. Brian Grant and every other YouTuber turn on his channel and grind senselessly for gold or whatever they want and earn money via is channel. This game and every other game has a progression and therefore, the point stands upon the easiness of the player. Dragging the player into the comfort zone, not to make him a lifeless person. I used to have gold as same as you because I am a level 60 player and with my university and job I have less time to spend for this game BUT THIS GAME IS AN ADDICTION. I dropped one of my favorite games, NFS No Limits because of MCOC as I do not have time to run 2 games.

Anyhow, if you do not want gold realms, feel free to not to play them. Happy grinding.

Well if you had gold like me then you wouldn’t be asking for more ways to earn it. Maybe prioritize what’s important to you. I’m done with school, have my degree with a higher end salary, nice house/car and don’t struggle with my time.

This discussion was based on people who struggle with time to do arena. Good for you..

I struggle with my time because the mortgage for my house is expensive..

Get a better job then. That way you can buy some gold 2.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    The whole issue with Gold, T1A and T4B is the placement of bottleneck. A good bottleneck should be right at the top.

T5b, T2A, T4cc, t4b, T1A, Gold, T3c, t3b .... and so on ... Gold's placement is more subjective. But the point is that the current bottleneck, i.e. Gold and T1a are no where at the top. I was working for them 2 years ago, that was ok. But I don't expect to always struggle for t1a for the whole life of the game when I have t4cc in abundance.

Fact is, it's easy for the Top to say it should be Cats when they're swimming in them. Lol.

Hold on. Almost anytime someone has a debate with you and they bring in the fact that you maybe haven’t progressed in the game as far as others have you say something along the lines of “well actually you can’t bring my profile into the argument. Experience is irrelevant. “

So why is it that we cannot say what you say is wrong because you’re not at the top, but you can say we’re wrong because we are at the top. Seems hypocritical of you to be able to bring our profiles into it when if we do the same, it’s “account shaming” or “victimisation”
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    It's not about telling people how to play. It's about the fact that the Resource is available in the game. Gold Realm is just a shortcut. To be honest, if they added it on a permanent basis, it would likely be capped. They wouldn't flood the game with Gold like that because everything is accounted for. The game has an internal economy that is balanced across the board and in combination with all the other Resources. You're free to ask for it. What we are pointing out is it can't be considered a game design flaw if people aren't making use of the ways it's available. If people at my job are earning more money for putting in more hours, I can't say my boss should pay me more because I can only work less.

An that internal economy was setup for 1,2,3* then 4*. Now we're at 5 an 6*. Which in itself throws of that internal balance
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    This whole discussion was based on asking for gold realms or a fair & square amount of gold from rewards + golden crystals. We have arena grinders in this discussion who may less life tasks but more time to spend upon a game therefore, they literally can ditch the idea about gold realms. If you brag about being an arena grinder to earn gold, be my guest. If you grind arena and earn gold, well, how about this, do a job and make money and spend it upon the game.. We just simply need a gold realm and don't show your ignorance to the whole world saying "Grind for gold"

What I’m saying is that everything is a progression. Things don’t happen overnight. It’s taken me 3+ yrs to get where I’m at. Most of the individuals I see asking for gold realms, increase gold, how come I have to run quests multiple times for resources don’t know how easy it is compared to years ago. This is a freemium game so that means spend a lot of time playing like Brian grant, spend money or a combination of both. You have your opinion and I have mine. I believe things need to be earned or bought. If you don’t have the time then go play something like Minecraft or play a console when you have free time.oh enjoy your time on the forums asking for more gold or gold realms 😂😂

Brian Grant is a Youtuber who plays this game for his JOB.. if not, he may not have life because I do not follow YouTubers. Neither I nor you play this game for job. Brian Grant and every other YouTuber turn on his channel and grind senselessly for gold or whatever they want and earn money via is channel. This game and every other game has a progression and therefore, the point stands upon the easiness of the player. Dragging the player into the comfort zone, not to make him a lifeless person. I used to have gold as same as you because I am a level 60 player and with my university and job I have less time to spend for this game BUT THIS GAME IS AN ADDICTION. I dropped one of my favorite games, NFS No Limits because of MCOC as I do not have time to run 2 games.

Anyhow, if you do not want gold realms, feel free to not to play them. Happy grinding.

Well if you had gold like me then you wouldn’t be asking for more ways to earn it. Maybe prioritize what’s important to you. I’m done with school, have my degree with a higher end salary, nice house/car and don’t struggle with my time.

This discussion was based on people who struggle with time to do arena. Good for you..

I struggle with my time because the mortgage for my house is expensive..

Get a better job then. That way you can buy some gold 2.

oops! thanks for the advice. sell your account and buy another car..

Seems to me that whoever has a different opinion as yourself is just put down. If you can’t handle people having different views as yourself, then you’re better off away from the forums.

Regardless of whatever argument you have, Gold realms are just a shortcut provided by Kabam. It was a mistake then, when it was first introduced, like rank down tickets.

By providing such a shortcut, some players feel entitled to have it more often. So no, not supportive of gold realm. If you need gold, then go farm for it. Otherwise, be patient and accumulate it.

Good luck with upgrading your godly champs, “relatively new” player.
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Whenever a concern about gold comes up the people who have huge amounts of it are quick to jump in with “Grind the Arena” without listening to what people are actually saying. They are grinding the arena but are still having net losses in gold. It’s pretty obvious that you need about 1 Million Battle chips to rank up one 5* champ.

Depending on your roster it takes 2-3 hours per day only doing the arenas to amass that amount of chips. The majority of players needing gold are saying that this is an unreasonable time commitment, not listening to this concern and making the argument about how much gold you personally have without explaining how much time you have to put in to amass huge amounts of gold really isn’t offering anything constructive to the issue.

So I ask everyone what is a reasonable amount of time to grind the arena just to break even on gold. The answer to this question will determine whether people will continue to play the game or not. Less players will cause even more problems in the game’s community.

Gold is not a bottleneck of a resource like catalyst or ISO can be, gold is a time bottleneck, to kill the viability of a game that people like playing over refusing to cut players time in game on one aspect of the game would be pretty much a self inflicted wound that would ultimately hurt the people who have amassed these massive gold fortunes. If the game dies so do those fortunes. So let’s try to be supportive of each other

As I have said in other post Kabam has the data, they are seeing these post so let’s stop rehashing the same old arguments and have some new ones.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    Whenever a concern about gold comes up the people who have huge amounts of it are quick to jump in with “Grind the Arena” without listening to what people are actually saying. They are grinding the arena but are still having net losses in gold. It’s pretty obvious that you need about 1 Million Battle chips to rank up one 5* champ.

Depending on your roster it takes 2-3 hours per day only doing the arenas to amass that amount of chips. The majority of players needing gold are saying that this is an unreasonable time commitment, not listening to this concern and making the argument about how much gold you personally have without explaining how much time you have to put in to amass huge amounts of gold really isn’t offering anything constructive to the issue.

So I ask everyone what is a reasonable amount of time to grind the arena just to break even on gold. The answer to this question will determine whether people will continue to play the game or not. Less players will cause even more problems in the game’s community.

Gold is not a bottleneck of a resource like catalyst or ISO can be, gold is a time bottleneck, to kill the viability of a game that people like playing over refusing to cut players time in game on one aspect of the game would be pretty much a self inflicted wound that would ultimately hurt the people who have amassed these massive gold fortunes. If the game dies so do those fortunes. So let’s try to be supportive of each other

As I have said in other post Kabam has the data, they are seeing these post so let’s stop rehashing the same old arguments and have some new ones.

You are also not listening to what people are saying.

People feel that there is a shortage of gold because they are not ranking up their champs wisely. Every single new champ they get, they want to rank it up fast, despite it not helping them in their rosters. That’s why there’s a t1a shortage. That’s why there’s a gold shortage.

Let me put it in perspective for you.

Let’s say you have, all 4* 5/50, 3 attackers for AQ (Ultron, Wolvie, Hulk), and 3 attackers for AW (Voodoo, Blade, Spark). Then you pull an Angela 4*. Is she worth a rank up to even 3/30? Is she worth the gold commitment?

If you’re short on gold or t1a, then no. She isn’t. You’re perfectly fine not having her at 3/30 or higher.

Take for example yourself, you recently ranked 2 4*s to 3/30 and 1 5* to r2. Was there a point in spending all that gold?

Save that gold for a champ that will really help you in a certain aspect of the game instead of complaining that gold is scarce cause you spend it unnecessarily.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    For those who contradict gold realms, please do not post any feed.. Your opinions were not asked in the first place, also they really do not matter.. This thread was created to ask for a weekly gold realm for the people who have busy lives. Not for the "sit-in-the-couch-play-the-game" players..

Personally I support gold realm, but saying “people who disagree with me aren’t allowed to post” is just a bit immature. When you post on an open forum you open yourself up for everyone’s opinions. You can’t just state your opinion and then not follow it up with other people challenging it.
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Codornas wrote: »
    I just ranked some champs and put 600k into treasury. Made me dip below 62 million 😪😭😔
    c0n5vpjalj0c.png

Gold - 62.000.000
    Units - 4.000
    Girlfriends - 0

Obviously you don’t know me. I’ve been in the game for 3 years. Funny watching everyone beg for gold because they feel entitled to have things given to them. When everything is ranked gold is easy. Have plenty of girlfriends since I’m a lady, good job and enjoy life. Coming from a struggling individual @Codornas
    I just love to replying to these threads because if people actually used all the time they used complaining they probably would be getting a lot of gold.

Lmao i never complained about gold, maybe u should read the coments better. My life is great also thank you, guess ur the one who cant handle being poked at.
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 ★★
    The gold realm is special place! You need to take the rainbow bridge to get there. The realm is special if they opened it more often you wouldn't spend much money for crystal and what not. I've been playing for 3yrs now and is no where close to the amount of gold Stara99 has very impressive. I'm a little over 1.6m which is a drop in the bucket.

Its just people have to take advantage of these events when they appear if they release them more often the wouldn't be "special". The game is about the grind and patience or buy your team! the choice is yours.
  • Options
    xNig wrote: »
    Blax4ever wrote: »

You are also not listening to what people are saying.

People feel that there is a shortage of gold because they are not ranking up their champs wisely. Every single new champ they get, they want to rank it up fast, despite it not helping them in their rosters. That’s why there’s a t1a shortage. That’s why there’s a gold shortage.

Let me put it in perspective for you.

Let’s say you have, all 4* 5/50, 3 attackers for AQ (Ultron, Wolvie, Hulk), and 3 attackers for AW (Voodoo, Blade, Spark). Then you pull an Angela 4*. Is she worth a rank up to even 3/30? Is she worth the gold commitment?

If you’re short on gold or t1a, then no. She isn’t. You’re perfectly fine not having her at 3/30 or higher.

Take for example yourself, you recently ranked 2 4*s to 3/30 and 1 5* to r2. Was there a point in spending all that gold?

Save that gold for a champ that will really help you in a certain aspect of the game instead of complaining that gold is scarce cause you spend it unnecessarily.

I left out that I played the arenas for the better part of two weeks to collect enough Battle Chips for gold rank those champs.

You asked why did I do it, my roster is not developed enough to efficiently run the arenas, the 5* featured arena is the best for 5* shards at this point I think I have 13 5* champs (30k Shards atm) only one of them at 3/45 and now 3 at 2/35. My 4/40 champs aren’t enough to easily get into the infinite streak the last few fights with the 6* r3 champs actually require real effort but it’s a breeze with 5/50s and 3/45s (for the record I have 1 duped 5* Blue Cyclops at r1). The more champs you have ranked the more points you can score in the arena, the faster you hit the milestones, the less time you spend in the arena, sorry but I thought this was obvious. You won’t get to far in the arena with 4* 1/10s
  • Options
    And yet my central question isn’t being answered by the people who say there is no gold issue (again for the record) I don’t have a gold problem, I’ve gone broke several times in the past and because of that I developed a ranking system, that starts with not opening crystals until I have all other rank up materials in place first.

What is a reasonable amount of time per day to spend grinding the arena?
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    It's all about the in-game economy for me. The rewards we get have not increased for the amount of time and effort we put in. It's actually going down by quite a bit.

The game has never addressed the rising cost to play. Gold is not only scarce and harder to come by now (in the arenas even. @Riegel put together an awesome post on this not to long ago), but it's also at its all time high in demand due to the the implementation of 6*'s and 5/65 5*'s. the gold system was designed for 4* champs (period).

I do feel that they are working towards something and we'll hear about this soon.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    The whole issue with Gold, T1A and T4B is the placement of bottleneck. A good bottleneck should be right at the top.

T5b, T2A, T4cc, t4b, T1A, Gold, T3c, t3b .... and so on ... Gold's placement is more subjective. But the point is that the current bottleneck, i.e. Gold and T1a are no where at the top. I was working for them 2 years ago, that was ok. But I don't expect to always struggle for t1a for the whole life of the game when I have t4cc in abundance.

Fact is, it's easy for the Top to say it should be Cats when they're swimming in them. Lol.

Hold on. Almost anytime someone has a debate with you and they bring in the fact that you maybe haven’t progressed in the game as far as others have you say something along the lines of “well actually you can’t bring my profile into the argument. Experience is irrelevant. “

So why is it that we cannot say what you say is wrong because you’re not at the top, but you can say we’re wrong because we are at the top. Seems hypocritical of you to be able to bring our profiles into it when if we do the same, it’s “account shaming” or “victimisation”

Well that's one way to twist what I said. Lol.
    There's a difference between making a statement about one demographic having an abundance of something and trying to make digs about someone not having as much experience.

Honestly, this constant effort to rattle me is just grasping at this point. Best of luck.
This discussion has been closed.