**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Different drop rates

SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
For different champs
g99670sowwdm.png
ycv5vbqg69iw.png

Comments

• Options
    HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Read the description, the Sentinel crystal has 2 featured champs in it. Why they don’t add up to same percentage of the Gambit crystal, I don’t know. But at least it is transparent now.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Gambit’s crystal is a rerun and contains one featured champion. Bishop’s crystal is the first run and contains 2 featured champions. There are different rates because they are different crystals?
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I don’t think you can compare rerun champs versus the new featured champs
  • Options
    I get that. But why don’t they add up? 1.5% for bishop, 4.11% for gambit. This is just a hint to what many suspect. Different champs have higher or lower drop rate %s based on how good the champ is.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Sighsohard wrote: »
    I get that. But why don’t they add up? 1.5% for bishop, 4.11% for gambit. This is just a hint to what many suspect. Different champs have higher or lower drop rate %s based on how good the champ is.
    The rates have only been shown to change when the crystal is a first time run veruses a rerun. Has nothing to do with how good the champ is and is likely more about making an older crystal more desirable.
  • Options
    HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★

It’s not based on how good the champ is but if the champ is an old re-run, new re-run or brand new champ. Either way, you have the drop rates infront of you now so you can make the decision on which if any crystals to buy.
  • Options
    Yea we have the drop rates. But my theory that that each champ in all crystals has their own drop rate is just as valid as your theory that they all have an equal chance to drop. Neither of us can prove it either way. I’m just pointing out that the mechanic in place could be used in my theory.
  • Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Yea we have the drop rates. But my theory that that each champ in all crystals has their own drop rate is just as valid as your theory that they all have an equal chance to drop. Neither of us can prove it either way. I’m just pointing out that the mechanic in place could be used in my theory.

Take a photo of the next rerun champ and see if the numbers add up?
  • Options
    Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★

It's not really a theory bc they have said that all champs have a equal pull rate.

• Options
    Batman05 wrote: »

It's not really a theory bc they have said that all champs have a equal pull rate.

Lol. They’ve said many things my friend. Many things.
  • Options
    Hey there, so this is actually because the rerun Crystals have an increased chance of awarding the featured Champion, which is why it is stated to do so in the Crystal's description. These Crystals are designed to allow someone the chance to have a better shot at getting a specific Champion they're wanting and but they may not have been able to get yet, even though it may be available in other Crystals.
This discussion has been closed.