**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4star Duped Cross Bones worth upgrading??

I just got a 4 star crossbones will dupe him with the next arena Rewards. is he worthy?

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Top 3-4 skill champion, only weakness is mystic dispersion
  • edited April 2018
    Hey ManiMj!

Many players find that Crossbones is a solid Champion, and many will also say he's a great Alliance War Defender when awakened because he can shrug off debuffs.

As DTMelodicMetal mentioned though, due to him gaining Fury instead of doing critical hits, Mystic Dispersion can be an issue for him, as many Fury buffs can stack and then expire after each other very quickly. (Good call, DTMelodicMetal!)

It comes down to your best judgment on what you think you'll likely use him for, but I hope he serves you well!
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    Honestly, Blade and GP are much better options
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Definitely in my opinion
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    His best ability is not being able to crit which mitigates a lot of abilities that are based on scoring critical hits. This ability isn't his signature ability.

He's also able to shut down defensive abilities with enough fury stacked.

Lastly he's one of the best options for a lot of rttl. And if you want to save yourself revives and potions it's wise to take him up.

The more signatures he has the better of a defensive champion he becomes. But that doesn't mean he's a good defender by any means.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    CB is a great counter to any champ that has nasty defensive abilities such as Abomination, Electro, and Spider-Man. He does not need to be duped to be a great asset on offense. However, he is NOT a champ you should be using against Mystic champs in war due to Mystic Dispersion still being the meta on defense.
  • JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    Honestly, what kabam pertinax doing here.
    Would be nice if we can hear your answer in bugs question rther than this who to rank.

Op, cb is great, hes my first opt to fight against evade champ.
    Also he still usefull on highest content : act 5 spiked armor
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I do like my CB, perhaps a little better than Elektra and BW (after the nerf), but I still like my Blade and GP more, perhaps like my BP equally. Like his fury stacks and defensive ability reduction, he us is definitely a decent champ from skill class. My 4* CB is dupped and currently at R4/40, may consider R5 him in the future but not now.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the nod @Kabam Pertinax. Crossbones does very, very well in AW against non-mystic defenders on node 55 (immunity miniboss). I took my unduped 5* to r4 for LOL Electro because I don’t have Gwenpool or Archangel duped at 5*, and Crossbones has soloed many top AW defenders on node 55 (MODOK, Classic Spider-Man, Ultron, Medusa, etc.).

As for LOL Electro, I completed my 5th LOL path a few days ago without needing to use any units, and a big reason for that was Crossbones only needed 8 revives to take down Electro.

Overall, Blade and Gwenpool and possibly Killmonger are more desirable skill champions, but Crossbones often gets overlooked.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    JamezBong wrote: »
    Honestly, what kabam pertinax doing here.
    Would be nice if we can hear your answer in bugs question rther than this who to rank.

Op, cb is great, hes my first opt to fight against evade champ.
    Also he still usefull on highest content : act 5 spiked armor

I think that would be that individuals role. It's like having 10 servers and no cooks. I appreciate the advice