**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fix game crashing issue kabam!!

I didn't even get to see the two champs on the screen before it crashed and now my quake has half life at the first mini boss on map 4. Kabam explain NOW!!!.

Comments

• Baboss187Baboss187 Posts: 140
    I don't know why I explained at what point it happened . Bottom line kabam, if I haven't even selected a champ to fight and it shut the game down before the two champs loaded why have I lost half life? Matter of fact, why does it happen anyway? I'm challenging you kabam! What answer could you possibly give use, your stakeholders, the reason why you make money! Come on I'm waiting!! Furious with you lot
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Get good. Just pretend the mini got buffed 100% attack from a global node. Same difference, except it only affects Quake and she can still heal more.

Yeah it’s a problem but you don’t really get hit when you play Quake anyways so...idk
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi Baboss187!

Can you share some more information with us about the issue you are having? Please include as much information from this template as possible.

Device and Version: (Example, iPhone 7) Be sure to include make and model of the device you are playing on when experiencing the issue.

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to “Version.” You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings and “About Device.”

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) If your device uses cellular data, please include information about your data provider.

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both?

Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store or Play Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. (Example, 17.1.5)

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.

Description of the Issue: Please include a full and complete description of the problem you are experiencing with as much relevant detail as possible. Include how often it happens (once, sometimes or always) and how long you've been experiencing the issue.

Cuteshelf wrote: »
    Wait so this guy has a rant about the game crashing and he gets a nicely constructed reply from a dev, and I wrote one 2 days ago and the thread gets closed and I get redirected to some rubbish support page, which I’ve filled in previously?

Favouritism much?

This isn't my first complaint. On my other ones other users have backed me up regarding device use and getting into software and versions and anything else that's possible with corrupting the game, there was a big debate, sorry you missed it.
    Kabam have possibly followed me and this is the first time there's been an issue where I haven't even selected a champ to fight and still lost half health.
    Hold on kabam I will get the information you need
    Get good. Just pretend the mini got buffed 100% attack from a global node. Same difference, except it only affects Quake and she can still heal more.

Yeah it’s a problem but you don’t really get hit when you play Quake anyways so...idk

When people say get good haha. I am good buddy
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi Baboss187!

Can you share some more information with us about the issue you are having? Please include as much information from this template as possible.

Device and Version: (Example, iPhone 7) Be sure to include make and model of the device you are playing on when experiencing the issue.

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to “Version.” You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings and “About Device.”

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) If your device uses cellular data, please include information about your data provider.

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both?

Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store or Play Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. (Example, 17.1.5)

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.

Description of the Issue: Please include a full and complete description of the problem you are experiencing with as much relevant detail as possible. Include how often it happens (once, sometimes or always) and how long you've been experiencing the issue.

Thank you for your thoughtful response, this doesn't happen often so I do appreciate it.

I play on iPhone 6 iOS 11
    Game version is 17.2.0

My complaint right now has come from playing AQ map 4. This doesn't just happen in AQ, I could try to get a win streak of 10 on arena and it WILL kick me 1 time before I reach that 10, every time without fail. Also happens in any other game mode at any random time (every day/night).This has been on going since your latest update, I've had zero problems before the update version 17.2.0. So with that in mind the problem isn't on my end, it's on yours.

I don't just say this for me, I'm speaking on behalf of my alliance who also have this problem and they have the latest gadgets to play the game on. It is evident the consumers device is not at fault here.

I play this game on wifi, I pay for 250 megs so my internet is not the problem.
    I also have android but I'm sure you are aware of numerous complaints of lag on it.

I really do enjoy playing this game, sometimes more than my ps4. I was very close deleting this game just now but my alliance teammate told me about an update that's coming. For me this is a last chance.
  • Careful, Kabam censors threads like this, because they just ignore the issues that they started, issues that milk money out of people btw.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    My device is a ZTE Zmax Pro Android version 6.0 cellular service with metro pcs I use Google play store the latest version of the game all the time I'm experiencing lagg problems with block dash back in AQ and war also icons sometimes are not readable they are blurry as well in arena you can't tell the pi of you champions you facing and before every fight is a flash very annoying I use wifi at home most of the time with cable internet speed 200 Mbps and I still get disconnect from the game and the game gives me the message that I'm having connection issues when my network is working fine
    Ozzieont wrote: »
    My device is a ZTE Zmax Pro Android version 6.0 cellular service with metro pcs I use Google play store the latest version of the game all the time I'm experiencing lagg problems with block dash back in AQ and war also icons sometimes are not readable they are blurry as well in arena you can't tell the pi of you champions you facing and before every fight is a flash very annoying I use wifi at home most of the time with cable internet speed 200 Mbps and I still get disconnect from the game and the game gives me the message that I'm having connection issues when my network is working fine

The use of android on this game is laggy for everyone, I haven't met one player who hasn't told me otherwise. However it's a different story for ISO users. We never experienced problems but now we do.
    Careful, Kabam censors threads like this, because they just ignore the issues that they started, issues that milk money out of people btw.

I think with my responses, kabam should know I'm not a kid or a fat man living in his mums basement with a loud mouth. It's one thing to censor those kind of people (understandable) but to censor someone with meaning in every response would be something else
  • Hey everyone, I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing these issues! However, to help us keep track of lag and performance issues, we have created two new threads.

If you are an Android user, please give us your feedback by providing the information we have requested in THIS thread.

If you are an iOS user, please give us your feedback by providing the information we have requested in THIS thread.

To help keep the Forum tidy, I’ll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.