**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* generic awakening gem

Who should I awaken?

Had to remake (posted other before done).

4* generic awakening gem 18 votes

Scarlet Witch
38%
KennadoAKTEKDipseyLordBaldyBaldThecrusher_9756DoolieRayBruinsfan8510 7 votes
X-23
0%
Electra or Thor Ragnarok
0%
Crossbones or Black Widow
0%
Dormammu or Morningstar
0%
Luke Cage or Yellow Jacket
16%
dangerbluSac123_Supermanoj 3 votes
Drax
5%
SpiritOfVengeance 1 vote
Ultron or Vision (AoU)
5%
Conquestor_V 1 vote
Ms/Captain Marvel
0%
Wait for...
33%
Mrbeast6000Animatronics_to3Cottonmouthadamf9898cx23433bluebubble100 6 votes

Comments

• Ultron or Vision (AoU)
    What kind of content are your doing? What do you need help in?
  • aWildeCataWildeCat Posts: 26
    Probably looking for an attack champ or just a well rounded character in general.
  • Ultron or Vision (AoU)
    If I were in your position I would wait for Morningstar and Blade in the basic arena (and dupe them) and then use the generic on Vision AOU. Vision has one of the best power control mechanics in the game. I've used my generic 4* on SW a long time ago and I only use her for Medusa in AW. Vision is double immune + power control and I used him a lot in act 5 and other parts of the game including RTTL. Rank 5 him if you can. The Trucos website has a spreadsheet with all the basic arena dates- http://www.marveltrucos.com/basics.php
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Wait for...
    Aa
  • Went ahead and moved this to the correct category so that it is more likely to get seen.