**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aq timers back to 30mins for good !

Can we get aq timers reduced back to 30'mins period. The hour energy refresh is just a day killer I'm pretty sure a lot of players would agree 30mins would be a massive relief for players

Comments

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    They've already said that this won't happen permanently quite a few times. AQ is built for one hour timers and it's not going to change anytime soon.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    15 minute timers yo. Make it happen.

All kidding aside, this is something I'd like to see but I very well know this won't happen. Shorter timers mean less time needed to clear maps during the day. Less time spent in the game means less potential for money to be spent on the game.
    And we all know how Kabam loves money...*in Seatin's voice*"Money! Cash! Milk the whales!"
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    With 30 minute timers you can finish the map and still have 10 hours left easily. No need for any sort of strategy or that kind of thing. I agree it makes it easier for people that are busy working and doing other things but at the same time I also see the other side to it.
  • Sorry guys, but we have absolutely no plans to change the timers on Alliance Quests or Alliance Wars at this time. The modes are specifically built for their particular timers. Resource, time and energy management are all a huge part of the game, and especially so in those modes.

Because we have answered this many times in the past, we're going to close this thread down now.
This discussion has been closed.