**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What's up with the Loyalty revive.

2»

Comments

• Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    The Hulk is 5/50 lol, sig 50ish. And ok so if the boosts are all based on base health, he can still have 4500+ attack power. He can do much damage with that plus Fury and some intercepts. There are still lots of other items people would want to spend their loyalty on, but i expect some tough wars up ahead.

I'd imagine so. Remember the glut of basic champions the last few weeks from arena? I think there will be some pretty improved defenses to muck through.
  • Options
    So the Revive in the Loyalty store has always been a possibility, and has shown up in the past. There is a random item in the Loyalty Store that changes constantly, and today, it just so happens to have landed on the Level 1 Alliance Revive!
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    edited June 2017
    So the Revive in the Loyalty store has always been a possibility, and has shown up in the past. There is a random item in the Loyalty Store that changes constantly, and today, it just so happens to have landed on the Level 1 Alliance Revive!

Really KM? Really? So the RNG gods are the ones to blame for it not appearing in the 1.5+ years it's been in place? But I could be wrong, if it's shown up in the past, seems an alarming surprise to so many players.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Sounds like the odds for punisher
  • Options

Really KM? Really? So the RNG gods are the ones to blame for it not appearing in the 1.5+ years it's been in place? But I could be wrong, if it's shown up in the past, seems an alarming surprise to so many players.

Yep. I know it's hard to believe, and I woke up this morning and was just as surprised as the rest of you guys, but this is the case. Tomorrow it will be something different, and then again, and again.
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Cheap kabam only dropping a 350 revive for 7000 loyalty. Man they're so out of touch with reality and their fan base but we already knew that

Lol, yea totL

Yep. I know it's hard to believe, and I woke up this morning and was just as surprised as the rest of you guys, but this is the case. Tomorrow it will be something different, and then again, and again.

What...so alliance revives have always been a possibility in the loyalty store?

Wow, how unlucky we are that it only appeared today. Not sure if that's the first appearance, but I'm going to fill up my stash anyway haha.
  • Options
    That is great lol. Ok, so we know what it is. Temporary im content with that.

Yes, but they can come back again!
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    That is great lol. Ok, so we know what it is. Temporary im content with that.

Yes, but they can come back again!

Wouldn't it make more sense to just make it a rotational thing like what is done with the class cores? ;)

That way if I know I need one I can wait until say Tuesday of next week.