**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

$99 for a 4* awakening gem!!!

Kabam, seriously, how do you keep a straight face?

This is shameless, you know there are some out there stupid and desperate enough to pay this and you take advantage of it. As far as in-game offers go, this one is bordering on unethical.

Shame on you all.

3pvkuj7rc95l.png

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Was it the same price last Thanksgiving? I thought it was less then.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I don't normally moan at deals but this is outrageous, it's clear that 4*s basically no longer matter these days.

All about 5*s now and the majority already have the 4*s they use duped, I was expecting the 3* deal at £4.99 and then the 4* one at £29.99.

Those prices are reasonable as no one needs 3*s awakened so and 4*s are becoming useless.

Less communication, just daft offers coming out.

Transformers seems the main priority now and that's a shame.

Depressing :neutral:
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    wow.. 100 dollars haha, there's not a 4* champ in the game I would want to awaken THAT much.
  • CheyneedCheyneed Posts: 95
    The thing that is so frustrating is that clearly people are buying this garbage or Kabam would stop putting these offers out there.
    The thing to remember though is you can awaken the champ and add a bunch of sig stones to him/her immediately. For a new player it's got to be more appealing than to more established players. Even a newly awakened Thor or Scarlet Witch now would open up new things for new players right now.

But I do not fit into that category, and will not be investing in it.
  • SuperSleightSuperSleight Posts: 46
    $99 is WAY too much. Should be like $29.99, maybe $39.99. For everyone besides top-tier players, we could really use the 4* awakening gem and sig stones, especially since 4* awakening gems are ridiculously difficult to get in-game.
    $99 is WAY too much. Should be like $29.99, maybe $39.99. For everyone besides top-tier players, we could really use the 4* awakening gem and sig stones, especially since 4* awakening gems are ridiculously difficult to get in-game.

A friend of mine saved up a bunch of those max sig crystals and got one. That's what I am doing now, if I can keep holding it and refraining from opening it already.
  • CheyneedCheyneed Posts: 95
    Why not put the awakening stone and sig stones as two separate offers? Besides the fact that this offer is vastly too high. More players would likely purchase if you did $29 for an awakening gem and $29 for the sig stones.
  • Ironworks26Ironworks26 Posts: 10
    If you wanna charge that much at least make it a 5* and sig stone
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    But that's true. Who cares really.. I would rather see ridiculous offers that make me chuckle than ones that make me think.
This discussion has been closed.