**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanos gaining power on hits?

LM796LM796 Posts: 55
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
I was just killed by uncollected Thanos #1 as he was gaining power from hits and just saved for sp3... why?

Comments

• Options
    RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    I haven’t faced him yet but maybe it’s working as intended? I mean... he’s using a gauntlet full of infinity stones
  • Options
    IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    He suppose to gain power during his activation of the stones
  • Options
    His abilities states that he only gains power gradually, 10 seconds for a bar of power. So no, not working as intended. He was gaining power from hits and I have recorded it. As usual Kabam releases broken content and we get shafted.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Do you have a video of this? I just fought him again and I didn't see any power gain from hits. Power gained gradually over time as described. I'm not seeing what you're seeing.

How did you get hit with an L3? You say he was gaining power from hits. Were you actively hitting him? Did he hit you?

And if it's not clear, you can't bait out an L2 once he activates the final form. You have to go for the intercept to place safeguard on yourself to survive it. Or use an Avenger.
  • Options
    Do you have a video of this? I just fought him again and I didn't see any power gain from hits. Power gained gradually over time as described. I'm not seeing what you're seeing.

How did you get hit with an L3? You say he was gaining power from hits. Were you actively hitting him? Did he hit you?

And if it's not clear, you can't bait out an L2 once he activates the final form. You have to go for the intercept to place safeguard on yourself to survive it. Or use an Avenger.

Yes I have a video. I know how he’s meant to work, he’s supposed to gain a bar of power over 10 seconds, like Dr Strange, no power at all from hits. I have the video of him gaining power from all of my hits, if you’d like the video feel free to PM me your line ID. Also, he activated the sp3 at 65% health which he isn’t supposed to do.

Intercept wasn’t an option either, as he wasn’t even past the 30% threshold which gives you the mini safeguard buff for an intercept.

• Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    It's a bug when using Blade on him.
  • Options
    I just tried it and didn't notice this. Can you send me the video? I can pass that on to the team for them to look into.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I just tried it and didn't notice this. Can you send me the video? I can pass that on to the team for them to look into.

It’s probably the blade vs thanos matchup. Blade has negated the passive power gain on thanos. Causing him to gain power from being hit. As well as gaining power over time. So not true negated but definitely a bad combo.
  • Options
    Jaded wrote: »

It’s probably the blade vs thanos matchup. Blade has negated the passive power gain on thanos. Causing him to gain power from being hit. As well as gaining power over time. So not true negated but definitely a bad combo.

That is what it sounded like from other posts in here, but I wanted to make sure it wasn't using a different Champion. I'll still be sending this to the team.
  • Options
    Username1583Username1583 Posts: 165
    5fs5c1gpoq8x.jpg
    I have all on video, I've also opened another thread about him being bugged. He went straight to the L3 on my first fight, had 2 other tries and had the same issue.

• Options
    Username1583Username1583 Posts: 165
    https://youtu.be/F_2LuIn36oc for those ones who asked for a video
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    From blade hits, thanos gaining power also gradually gaining power.. lol..
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike
    Hey Mike,
    If you have a minute could you take a look at
    Stark Spider vs Thanos
    When Thanos was ment to use SP2, SS taunt was causing him to use SP1 (main problem was Thanos never lost SP1 power bar so just continuously spammed it over and over until taunt wore off.. As soon as SS did 5 hits he had taunt again and same thing happened)
    Only seen it on the first Thanos, After I noticed Blade causing power increase and SS causing this loop I swapped team..
    Team I was using when it happened was
    Blade 5* unduped
    GR 5* Unduped
    SS 4* duped
    Thanks in advance mate..
  • Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Hey All,

We have found the cause of this issue and are working on a fix right now. We'll let you guys know as soon as we have something. Unfortunately, this is not going to happen today, though we will work to have it fixed ASAP.

wow thanks. keep up the fast fixes. the community appreciates this kind of work
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Hey All,

We have found the cause of this issue and are working on a fix right now. We'll let you guys know as soon as we have something. Unfortunately, this is not going to happen today, though we will work to have it fixed ASAP.

Still not fixed.. It's 8 May here..
  • Options
    DocmottsDocmotts Posts: 77
    Would appreciate a fix too. Very interested since I have not even started Heroic yet.