**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game Purchase Broken

Hey,

Recently attempted to buy some units for dealing with Thanos, so tried buying the stark briefcase and it said "you already have this item" and I didn't see the units come through so I assumed it didn't go through so I tried again, same error.

I then went one down and got the loot bag which worked fine but have now checked my account and both briefcase purchases have actually been charged without giving me anything? I would like a refund for both briefcases, is it best to do this through google or raise a ticket?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Please send a ticket to our Support team. They can look into this situation for you. You can do this in game by tapping the gear icon in the top left corner of the home screen, and then on the support button.
  • Options
    WalshyBWalshyB Posts: 14
    Please send a ticket to our Support team. They can look into this situation for you. You can do this in game by tapping the gear icon in the top left corner of the home screen, and then on the support button.

Okay, will do, thanks