**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

About Piloting....A frustrated officer....

Hey Kabam,
You thought you stopped piloting by issuing a warning, well think again. Nothing has stopped.

We faced 3 alliances and all of them are still doing it.....in your words 'egregious' piloting.

I'm at lost if words here. I hope your warning isn't fake and you take some real action soon.

Thanks,
Rahul

Comments

• StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Interested to know how you think you know they are piloting.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Ok 2 things. How are you so sure they are Piloting? And 2. You do realize how hard it will be to prove that people are account sharing/piloting.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    If they are doing so then expect their time to come.

I too am curious how you know. A indicator can be when someone fails at a node a lot then suddenly oneshots them without issue. Or, they could have been drunk and/or just practiced.

Just because people move in blocks doesn’t mean they are. That usually can throw the idea out there.

A severe lack of deaths near your rating does tend to be a good indicator. I actually saw the opposite in our latest war. The opponnent had a higher rating and substantially more deaths. That lead me to believe they piloted and stopped. I am talking 50-60 deaths versus 100.

When allies are getting below 20 deaths in a War and they aren’t upper plat 3 that is certainly curious. Especially if that is far out of the norm for your tier and you have a close rating.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    I am also curious to know when you are certain an opponent is piloting....
    Welcome to seasons where any action you do is suspected as piloting.
    People move up and wait for full energy or for a node to be cleared then boost up and use all 5 energy in one swoop.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    The real issue in my eyes is when/if a piloting alliance gets caught they get their slap on the wrist but what happens to all of the alliances they "beat?"

You still take the L, less rewards and lower rating.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Still waiting to see solid proof of piloting.... I mean i know for a fact it happens, but it doesnt matter what you know it only matters what you can prove..
    Rixob wrote: »
    Still waiting to see solid proof of piloting.... I mean i know for a fact it happens, but it doesnt matter what you know it only matters what you can prove..

Exactly.

• Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    rahul3038 wrote: »
    Hey Kabam,
    You thought you stopped piloting by issuing a warning, well think again. Nothing has stopped.

We faced 3 alliances and all of them are still doing it.....in your words 'egregious' piloting.

I'm at lost if words here. I hope your warning isn't fake and you take some real action soon.

Thanks,
    Rahul

So tell us how you know people are piloting?
  • I'm also interested to hear why you think the other Alliance is Piloting. It's very hard to see from the outside, but if you do have a method that you are confident in, we would love to hear it, and might even be able to use it to help others determine the same.

We are not just "warning" people here. Actions are being taken, and Alliances will lose points and standings in Alliance War Seasons over this.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    In my opinion, the easiest way to detect piloting is to just watch the opponent fight. If only 1 person moves and fights at a time, then it is a good indicator. For example... player 1 moves, fights, then stops. Then player 2 starts moving a minute later, fights, stops. Then player 3 and so on. If it was not piloting, right after a link is cleared, the unlinked player should be moving immediately (waiting in the wings for clearance), or in more than a minute (when he logs in). There will be instances where two people move at the same time, and also the fighting is spread out over a longer period of time. If it is one after the other/ consecutive movements, then more likely to be piloting and 1 person just logging all the accounts.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    If anyone checked my account on the weekend they would think it is being piloted by a blind man with no thumbs.
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Tempest wrote: »
    In my opinion, the easiest way to detect piloting is to just watch the opponent fight. If only 1 person moves and fights at a time, then it is a good indicator. For example... player 1 moves, fights, then stops. Then player 2 starts moving a minute later, fights, stops. Then player 3 and so on. If it was not piloting, right after a link is cleared, the unlinked player should be moving immediately (waiting in the wings for clearance), or in more than a minute (when he logs in). There will be instances where two people move at the same time, and also the fighting is spread out over a longer period of time. If it is one after the other/ consecutive movements, then more likely to be piloting and 1 person just logging all the accounts.

It's funny you bring up this point. I have a friend in my office that does this exact same thing in his alliance. He created and plays 4 accounts. So as you're watching this in AW, are you verifying this isn't happening?