**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Maintenance ruined my dungeon

I did dungeon with a random, we were doing really well. We did dungeon 6 and we were doing dungeon 6 and we were in room 3, we were close to finishing and we would have easily finished. That would if given us 6500ish points (I don’t know the real scores) and I log back in after this maintenance and see that I’ve received 1600ish points. REALLY KABAM, I hope I get compisated because that is ridiculous and I don’t have time to do another dungeon. I wanted to get the milestones in one run with my best 4* champs. So... thanks kabam.
And DON’T DELETE THIS.

Comments

• CeeLeeDeeCeeLeeDee Posts: 7
    Same to me, bro. Exactly. Dungeon 6, room 3, and got 1000 points. They did nothing.
  • Hey There,

We're really sorry to hear that the game outage affected you like this. We are aware that the recent outages have affected different players in different ways. However, before we can do anything to resolve these issues, we must first make sure that the cause of the recent outages has been rectified and that they will not occur again.

When we have done that, we can start looking at how different players were affected, and in which ways. Then we can try and find a resolution for everybody.

We're not ignoring this situation, but can't share anything yet, because we don't have anything to share at this time.
This discussion has been closed.