**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rift Shards disappeared

I have noticed that the rift shards disappeared but not replaced by gold or anything. We worked hard to get those shards. Kabam how are you resolving this?

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Why should we get gold for them? They were intended to run rifts. If you had leftover shards then you had leftover shards that can’t be used
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    At least combine them all into the lowest level shards and let me open a crystal.
  • Options
    Kabam needs to give us something for rifts shards. I am not picky as long as I get something for it.
  • Options
    BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Why should we get gold for them? They were intended to run rifts. If you had leftover shards then you had leftover shards that can’t be used

Because they have done similar things before. Because the lower level rift shards were trash. Because generally the highest level ones were trash.

Or better yet, because gold is always better than a middle finger.
  • Options
    Rift Shards did not convert to anything, nor was it ever said that they would. This is the same for Infinity Dust and Dark Artifacts.