**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War Season 2 RESET???

Just looked at the season tab in AW and it says that there is currently no season running and it starts in 6 days, Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Maybe your ally been cheating and that’s a new punishment, take away all previous score/points

Would be awesome if that’s the case.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I saw that this morning as well. Must be due to all the "adjustments" they're doing to several alliances for piloting.
  • Options
    Reevesy01Reevesy01 Posts: 79
    was worried just about to win our 4th war of the season
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Yep.
  • Options
    Maybe your ally been cheating and that’s a new punishment, take away all previous score/points

Would be awesome if that’s the case.

Nah we haven't cheated, anyone who account shares or cheats gets booted if it is a new punishment i agree would be great
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

This is just a visual bug and we are working on a resolution. Sorry for the confusion! Try closing and restarting the app to refresh to see if that helps.
  • Options
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all,

This is just a visual bug and we are working on a resolution. Sorry for the confusion! Try closing and restarting the app to refresh to see if that helps.

Thanks mine has just returned to normal