**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can we get some clarification about something on the 1 Unit refresh cost on Dungeons Day

Jodo_KJodo_K Posts: 23
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
I was just wondering if, once the Dungeons Day event begins, refresh costs for champs that are currently on cooldown (e.g. if I use a 5-star champion in a dungeon today) will be reduced to 1 Unit from their usual cost? Or will the 1 Unit cost only apply to champions who are used once the event starts?

An answer would be greatly appreciated, just trying to figure out whether or not I need to be conservative with who I use in dungeons today. Thanks! @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    Hey there!

When the Event refreshes tomorrow at Noon PT, any Champions that are already in their cool down will have a 1 Unit Refresh cost! So, if you're open to using a few units to refresh your best team, you can use them today and tomorrow as well!
  • Options
    Jodo_KJodo_K Posts: 23
    Thank you!
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Can you keep refreshing them? Or only once each
  • Options
    VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★

You mean like the Dark Artifact Crystals LoL
  • Options
    Well?
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★

You can refresh multiple times.
  • Options
    Thank you.
  • Options
    Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    Hey there!

When the Event refreshes tomorrow at Noon PT, any Champions that are already in their cool down will have a 1 Unit Refresh cost! So, if you're open to using a few units to refresh your best team, you can use them today and tomorrow as well!

Today as if 5/25/2018? if so then it is still asking the pervious rate for refresh.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Dungeons Day begins Saturday, May 26th at 12 pm PT.