**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My total number of Dark Artifacts is decreasing by the amount I'm winning

Once I got to over 8K in Dark Artifacts, I noticed that every time I played, my total count would decrease by the amount i won instead of being added to my total. I now just have over 5K Dark Artifacts. Since I have never cashed in any of my Dark Artifacts, I've been reluctant to play the Infinity Dungeons.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    No it mosly becasse u tap one the qusing mark one yours gold and u wuld se it is 5k u need.
  • Options
    Hey @illuminawtee, would you be able to tell me where you are seeing your number of Dark Artifacts decrease? If you are checking the resource summary at the top of the screen (the place where your total gold is displayed) this should give you an accurate count.

If you are checking in the crystal vault by attempting to buy one of the dark artifact crystals, this could actually show you a different number. If you don't have enough dark artifacts to buy one of the crystals it will show you how many more dark artifacts you need to gain in order to buy it. This number would actually be going down as you played more and more dungeons.
  • Options
    OculisOculis Posts: 2
    Ahh, so the number resets each week then and l start back at the beginning? (Saving is useless). Nice twist. I should have read the fine print.....again.
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Oculis wrote: »
    Ahh, so the number resets each week then and l start back at the beginning? (Saving is useless). Nice twist. I should have read the fine print.....again.

It doesn’t reset or decrease. Just check your resource summary at the top of the UI.
  • Options
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    Oculis wrote: »

It doesn’t reset or decrease. Just check your resource summary at the top of the UI.

@MarzGroove is correct! Just check out the Resource Summary. :)