**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game down [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Was also boosted up in an attempt to wrap up Act V before AW starts. Those boosts are expensive. I honestly think they should be expressed in GAME time, rather than regular time. If you go for a toilet break or save someone from dying, you get punished. If the game goes down, same.

• DaveottiDaveotti Posts: 9
    Thanks for the votes. Hoping @Kabam Miike or the administrator can see this and make the changes in the next update
  • KingsamKingsam Posts: 109
    Why why why is this game going down so often?
  • Gwm83Gwm83 Posts: 72
    The game has once again went down...during dungeon during the time I have to do it....wonder if any compensation will come....doubtfull
  • Mikea117Mikea117 Posts: 96
    edited May 2018
    I truly feel players need to be compensated for this ridiculous and frequent “emergency maintenance”. This is absolutely horrible and uncalled for. An announcement should be made in the very least that way players aren’t royally screwed over when questing or in AW/AQ and such. It’s utterly irresponsible of Kabam and everyone knows it. Why is there no compensation for this bs?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    My connection was working fine until one minute after the new arenas opened with everyone's must-have 'get him or you lose' high-prestige nuclear defender in it.

Funny that...
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    again and again and again and again and again!!!
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Is it possible that server problems are ALWAYS at 7:00 PM (playing from Italy), which is exactly the time I'm out from work? It is the only moment I have to play the dungeon, which finishes every evening at 9:00 PM. It happens not every time and 50% of the times neither, but a good 30% sure. And in my opinion it's unacceptable.
    This game is good, but this behavior is really annoying. I think you should apologize AT LEAST with some rewards, but it's really better if you DO SOMETHING about it, because the game is not brand new anymore and this kind of problem shouldn't really be there after almost 4 years since the game were released.
  • KarakanliKarakanli Posts: 82
    @Kabam Miike
    Maybe you can just confirm you are checking AWs and the piloting thing on a Daily or two daily base?
    Maybe thats the reason you regularly kick out your whole community?

Just a guess, but...
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    FIX GAME OR ILL FIND ANOTHER GAME
  • StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    Agreed. Hand out 10000 gold. At least it’s something.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Prediction:

Kabam makes an announcement after infinity dungeons are over that they have fixed the “root problem” of recent server outages. No specifics are mentioned, no compensation is given, and the game goes back to unscheduled emergency maintenance once a week instead of once a day.
  • xxxsidewinderxxxxxxsidewinderxxx Posts: 74
    And they’ve removed two of my comments...don’t like to hear the truth Kabam?
  • Mikea117Mikea117 Posts: 96
    Dungeons has been a good idea but I’m not sure they’re servers could handle it. It’s stupid to this happen weekly now.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Jeez guys games go down all the time for various reasons. No need to attack the moderators. Just relax it'll be back up. You dont need compensation for not being able to play for a half hour.
  • Gwm83Gwm83 Posts: 72
    The issue is dungeon overloading your servers...but you wont do anything about it. Untill dungeons are over then you will suddenly have found and fixed the issue.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Jeez guys games go down all the time for various reasons. No need to attack the moderators. Just relax it'll be back up. You dont need compensation for not being able to play for a half hour.
  • TrendlyFynnTrendlyFynn Posts: 35
    Hey All,

We know that you're all frustrated with the Emergency Maintenances, and we really appreciate your patience. We're working on getting the game back up and running ASAP. We're also still looking to solve the root cause of these issues that we've been having lately. Once we have this all figured out, and fixed, we can look into how these Emergency Maintenances have affected all of our Summoners.

Lies... Lies and more lies...

How about u guys just come out and tell us the truth...

There have been so many outages... You guys can't guarantee that you will accurately assess how these outages have affected each summoner...

How do I know this? You guys can't even fix your serves!

Boom I said it.

I mean, you can believe what you like, but that doesn't mean it's correct. It's not as simple as just "fixing" servers. That's not really a thing. There are many factors that can cause outages like this. We wish it was a simple thing like "Adding more Servers" or "Upgrading the Servers", but that's not the case. If it was, we would totally do just that!

So as we speak... do you guys currently have a rolling counter of each account and how they are affected by each specific outage???

I'll wait while I keep working on my 5star Google playstore review.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Why does this **** always happen at similar times, sounds like these dungeons are screwed.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    edited May 2018
    did they announced emergency maintenance day ??