**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trading

Kabam:
I believe that sometimes I get characters that I don't want but other people do want. So I was going to ask if there is any possible way to trade characters in marvel contest of champions
From CrazyCookie11

Comments

• Options
    I believe it would really improve the game itself and make it even more enjoyable than it already is
  • Options
    Hell tot he NO, THAT'S a bad idea. Imagine the implications. All content would be easy as all u do is trade the champ u need to beat it easy with someone then trade it back when u are done. That's just wrong on so many levels.
  • Options
    Hey there, Summoners!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and interest in having trading included in The Contest! Unfortunately, we can't share what plans we have regarding the future of the game, and we can't promise this is a feature we can include. We will make sure to share your thoughts and feedback to our team!

• Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    This has been said by millions and I will say it once again NOBODY wants a trading system it is too exploitable and it would also ruin the game
  • Options
    VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    Then i will trade my heroes for money.... Wooohooooo...