**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Logging in with another account

If I logged in with new account in the game, will I lost my old one?
I am confused and forgot my account but I can log in to this forum
So, the email and password that I entered is my account right?
I hope there will be helpful answers here
Thanks!

Comments

• Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    This all depends. On you old account did you sign up with Kabam? Because if you did not then it will not save.
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    Claudya18 wrote: »
    If I logged in with new account in the game, will I lost my old one?
    I am confused and forgot my account but I can log in to this forum
    So, the email and password that I entered is my account right?
    I hope there will be helpful answers here
    Thanks!

You can have more than 1 game account as long it is linked to, for example, your Kabam account. So both your new and old accounts will be there if each game account has its own linked Kabam account.

And to log on to your Kabam account, you do indeed use your email address and your password. You need separate email addresses for each Kabam account.

Since you are obviously logged into the forum and posting, I am going to guess that you had created more than 1 Kabam account since you can't create a forum account through the web site, only from the game.

Is that right?

This would mean that you also have two game accounts using two different email addresses. Let's call these game accounts and email addresses, old and new. You are using the new game account to log on to the forum with a new email address.

You will need the correct email address for the old game account, not the email address you had used to log on to the forum with the new account. With the old email address, you can click "Forgot password" and go through that process to log on to your old game account.

If you don't know the old email address, then it is gone (or more accurately, lost in an ocean of accounts) since nobody would know who owns it. You can try emailing support to see if you can recover the email address for your old game account (and obviously, you will need your old game name for this) but I won't bet on it due to privacy issues.
  • @Claudya18 What @VandalSavage said is correct if you do not remember your old email address and password you can reach out to support to see what assistance they can provide.

Locking this down because this isn't the place to discuss account specific issues, but they will be able to assist you!
This discussion has been closed.