**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Marvel Insider Reward: SOLD OUT??!?!?!?!?!?

Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
How is such a thing possible is the question? These are digital non-game breaking items and apparently were in limited supply? Wow just Wow!!!!!!

Comments

• HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Ends in 12 days

I hope are Sold Out for today only
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Lol
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Hey bro, everything is finite...even 1s and 0s...lol
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Hey bro, everything is finite...even 1s and 0s...lol
    If Insider has a deal with Kabam for the distribution of 50,000 packages they certainly are finite.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I'm really hoping it's just a matter of them having to put a max number in because it doesn't except infinity and they'll "restock" Monday.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    is back!!!!
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Secret Empire Forever Email Code Redemption???
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Secret Empire Forever Email Code Redemption???

Still haven't figured it out yet?
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Not sure anyone has to be honest, seems like another carrot in front of the donkey.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Not sure anyone has to be honest, seems like another carrot in front of the donkey.

Only some new members of insider get the email
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Wow i just used the "carrot" in a different discussion. Yeah??? kabam??? Whats up with that marvel insiders deal???? I was gonna go after the 2 star carnage and I had more than enough points but you never posted them and now that offer is gone???? and I am assuming they are referring to the "flashback" Crystal offer? So now both offers that are useful game wise are gone???? Sorry but i'm not interested in reading comics on a phone...old school that way! Wanna hold paper and be able to look at two page artwork without having to shrink it or scroll..."Excelsior true believer!"
  • Hey @Rap The Marvel Insider program is not actually a Kabam product, but is a Marvel.com specific offering. From time to time, we do participate in special promotions with Marvel Insider that may offer you special rewards at Marvel Insider just for actions taken in your Kabam MCOC game (ie: earn Marvel Insider Points), and special packages available for purchase (ie: use Marvel Insider Points to purchase packages in MCOC).

If you’re having issues with your Marvel Insider account, please contact Marvel Insider directly. Their Marvel Insider Terms of Use Page contains information regarding accessing your account, rewards, and whom to contact should you have additional issues with your Marvel Insider account (Account Specific Info/contact is at the bottom of the page “PROGRAM ACCOUNT ACTIVITY; CONTACT US”)
  • The 2 star carnage and 3 star Nostalgia packages still show as redeemable when I log into Marvel Insider. It says the packages are redeemable until July 16. I've redeemed and received every package that was offered through insider, (waiting on carnage and civil warrior empire package which will be given out next month)

yw32lmsuaknl.jpg
    interesting. When I logged in last it didn't show the carnage offer. Just the 3 star nostalgia offer.
    Confused...now it shows the carnage but not the "flashback"
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Rap wrote: »
    Confused...now it shows the carnage but not the "flashback"

you're probably just looking in Insider home, where only one reward is "featured". Just go in the reward tab and scroll a bit
    Thanks spice! Thanks everyone. Not real worried. I will figure some way to use the points regardless...