**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mordo is now bugged vs Blade [Not a Bug]

Grimv717Grimv717 Posts: 96
edited June 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
In the May 2018 update, Mordo was fixed to not have his astral evade prevented by ability accuracy reduction champs, ie: Thor Ragnarok's shocks and Archangel's neurotoxins. However, this change ALSO made him immune to Blade's ability accuracy reduction from his Danger Sense. Blade's abilities specifically state that he can bypass ability accuracy reduction immunity. The 2 champs this currently would apply to are 1) Mephisto, who properly has his ability accuracy reduced, and 2) Mordo, who does NOT have his ability accuracy reduced. You could argue that this is not a bug in saying that it only specifies "dimensional beings" HOWEVER the Ghost Rider synergy as well as the Dormammu/Mephisto synergy extends Danger Sense and all of its abilities (which should include bypassing ability accuracy reduction immunity) to all #Villains (Mordo) and all mystics (again, Mordo) respectively. There is NO explanation that can be given for this being anything other than a bug. Please pass it along to the game team. I expect this to be fixed as quickly as the 1.1.5 revive spawn. Thank you. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    Ipman8686Ipman8686 Posts: 1
    This needs to be fix
  • Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 378
    edited June 2018
    Check in 6 months. Might at least be acknowledged by then. It doesn't benefit us.
  • Options
    spaceoakspaceoak Posts: 139
    Danger Sense used to turn off Mordo's power gain, but it doesn't anymore. Is the ability accuracy deduction working again Mordo?
  • Options
    spaceoak wrote: »
    Danger Sense used to turn off Mordo's power gain, but it doesn't anymore. Is the ability accuracy deduction working again Mordo?

It is not working if danger sense vs Mordo is being triggered by the Ghost Rider synergy. I've noticed that his power gain hasn't been shutting down for me anymore either when it previously was, which is what initially led me to test this out and make this post.
  • Options
    AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    It's all "passive" now probably!
  • Options
    Same here. Blade's Ghost Rider synergy doesn't reduce ability accuracy against Mordo.
  • Options
    Oh yeah dueling doesn't work. Still tested many times. Doen't seam to work.
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★

I mean.
    Dueling wouldn't work because you can't activate danger sense anyway. Mordo isn't a dimensional being, so you need Ghost Rider or Mephisto or Dormammu to activate danger sense.
    soooooooooooo yes you are indeed correct, it doesn't work while dueling.

• Options
    Thanks. It still doesn't work :-)
    ShadPrince wrote: »

I mean.
    Dueling wouldn't work because you can't activate danger sense anyway. Mordo isn't a dimensional being, so you need Ghost Rider or Mephisto or Dormammu to activate danger sense.

• Options
    edited June 2018
    ShadPrince wrote: »

I mean.

I have tested it in quests and alliance war, it is in fact specifically the Ghost Rider synergy that is bugged to not reduce Mordo's ability accuracy. Dorm/Mephisto works though.
  • Options
    Has a moderator at least looked at this? This is a real bug, and I feel that alone warrants a response. I rescind my snarky comment about the 1.1.5 revives, just throw me a bone here. C'mon now. @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Ahab @Kabam Porthos @Kabam DK
  • Options
    Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    I thought mordo was AA reduction immune?
  • Options
    Blade ignores AA reduction immunity.
  • Options
    Blade ignores AA reduction immunity.
  • Options
    Drummer16 wrote: »
    I thought mordo was AA reduction immune?
    Grimv717 wrote: »
    ...Blade's abilities specifically state that he can bypass ability accuracy reduction immunity...

• Options
    Hey Kabam, can someone from your team here tell me why Blade isn't properly reducing Mordo's ability accuracy?

Also, as an aside, Domino IS reducing Mordo's ability accuracy even though there's nothing in her abilities that would imply that she should be able to. She ignored my Mordo's parry multiple times in the new event quest. Maybe Blade loaned his abilities out to her temporarily! Hah!
  • Options
    Bump, because I don't want this to get buried until I KNOW that it's been seen by an admin/mod. Close the thread if you've seen it AND passed it to the game team. Otherwise I'll just do a daily bump til it's addressed. :|
  • Options
    AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    Made this complaint over a month ago, I was promptly told to go kiss off, and was wrong
  • Options
    Asmodeyus wrote: »
    Made this complaint over a month ago, I was promptly told to go kiss off, and was wrong

Well, rest assured, you're not wrong, unless someone from Kabam can convince me that my reasoning that "all effects of danger sense extend to villains/mystics respectively when appropriate synergies are activated" is incorrect. Which it isn't. Because the Dormammu/Mephisto synergy properly lowers Mordo's ability accuracy (which is how danger sense has worked when activated vs Mordo since Blade's release), and only specifically the Ghost Rider synergy doesn't. It's obviously a bug. They need to fix it.
  • Options
    AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    edited June 2018
    Grimv717 wrote: »

Well, rest assured, you're not wrong, unless someone from Kabam can convince me that my reasoning that "all effects of danger sense extend to villains/mystics respectively when appropriate synergies are activated" is incorrect. Which it isn't. Because the Dormammu/Mephisto synergy properly lowers Mordo's ability accuracy (which is how danger sense has worked when activated vs Mordo since Blade's release), and only specifically the Ghost Rider synergy doesn't. It's obviously a bug. They need to fix it.

Paraphrasing the e-mail but the wording in the ticket was, "It reduces it by 40%, you're just unlucky" Don't get me wrong I agree with you. Just that's the extent of our supposed 'help/support' Even with videos presented too them proving it's wrong, I always have gotten, "The numbers are there, your just always unlucky" No further investigate, no forwarding it to the bug team, just closed down tickets. Same with every complaint I have brought to their attention, proof, no proof, unable to get proof. It's to the point where I almost have to run my DUI recorder every moment of every interaction. Missing rewards, Unable to accept rewards, blank crystals. I just got tired of it, the actions or lack there of clearly has shown they don't care, despite their words.
  • Options
    Paraphrasing the e-mail but the wording in the ticket was, "It reduces it by 40%, you're just unlucky" Don't get me wrong I agree with you. Just that's the extent of our supposed 'help/support' Even with videos presented too them proving it's wrong, I always have gotten, "The numbers are there, your just always unlucky" No further investigate, no forwarding it to the bug team, just closed down tickets. Same with every complaint I have brought to their attention, proof, no proof, unable to get proof. It's to the point where I almost have to run my DUI recorder every moment of every interaction. Missing rewards, Unable to accept rewards, blank crystals. I just got tired of it, the actions or lack there of clearly has shown they don't care, despite their words.

No signs of ability accuracy being reduced a single time in every Mordo fight over the span of a month including several test fights, especially with Spark synergy added to make it 58% rather than 40%, not a matter of luck at that point, unless the stated odds are inaccurate. Definitely not working currently. All they have to do is take it to the game team but they're not even looking at this. Wonderful job on their part if I may say so.
  • Options
    NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Hey All,

Mordo is immune to Ability Accuracy reduction, and Blade's ability to reduce the AA of Champions immune to AA Reduction (could that be more confusing to say?) does not apply to his Synergies, only his inherent abilities. This means that since Mordo is NOT a dimensional being, he will not have his Ability Accuracy reduced by Blade's Danger Sense.

Blade has danger sense with the GR synergy as well as the dorm/mephisto synergy.

Edit: nevermind. Misread the comment.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike
    Ummm so why does it apply when using Dorm or Mephisto synergy... expanding to mystics (Mordo)

But not when using GR synergy... expanding to villains (Mordo).

Oh wait.... I see what’s gonna happen now.
This discussion has been closed.