**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Odin packages accidentally purchased

I pocket purchased 3 Odin packages and need advice on getting refunded help. I've called Google and emailed kabam support, my bank is not helping ATM. What have I missed? I'm NOT a cash player so I'm freaking out

Comments

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Cool now you can explore act 5 and do labyrinth.
  • Options
    @SpiritOfVengeance lol yeah after I find new place to stay..ugh
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Still. Touchscreens only respond to finger touches or special styluses. A pen or coins in your pocket won’t purchase stuff on your phone. 3 times.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Basically there’s nothing you can do.
  • Options
    I can't explain it @V1PER1987 but it's what happened. @TitoBandito187 I've contacted kabam and Google both and I'm waiting on response now. Thanks for the input all of you.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    DengisKhan wrote: »
    I pocket purchased 3 Odin packages and need advice on getting refunded help. I've called Google and emailed kabam support, my bank is not helping ATM. What have I missed? I'm NOT a cash player so I'm freaking out

"I'm not a cash player" but have a credit card on google play.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

REMOVED BY MODERATION

I have an android and google play. There are at least 3 steps you have to take just to make a purchase.
    Click the unit store in the top right hand corner which is very small.
    Then scroll to the Odin's vault. With the current 3 offers in the unit store, you have to scroll to the right to get to Odins vault.
    Then click on the dollar amount.
    Then click on "Confirm"
    99.99% impossible.
    Non cash players won't leave themselves the ability to make a purchase without a password or even have a credit card on file.
    Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »

I don't get what your point is - is MCOC the only game with in-app purchases? All the other apps that exist anywhere are free too?
    What a stupid thing to say.

Non cash players won't leave themselves the ability to make a purchase without a password or even have a credit card on file.

I agree with the rest, but you're completely wrong if you think that F2P players for this game would never need their credit card details on the Play Store. I'm F2P here, but I've bought other apps in the past, and will do again in the future.
  • Options
    Hey there, DenghisKhan,

We're sorry to hear of this accidental purchase. The Support Team might be able to reverse the purchase, provided that the Units are not yet spent or used, though it's not something we can guarantee. It's great that you've already thought ahead and contacted the team too, so all you need to do for the time being is wait for a response.

We hope you hear back from them soon!
  • Options
    @Kabam Pertinax nothing yet as far as any response. Just case number reply
This discussion has been closed.