**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about Marvel Insiders Code Redemption

I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post this, but I have a question. I got into using Marvel Insiders because I play Cont of Champs so much and learned I could get some in game rewards (like Carnage right now). Currently, the M.I. site has a CoC reward titled Secret Empire Forever email Code, and I have no idea how to get to it. It appears that it is something I have to do through CoC to receive. Anybody have some insight for me? Sorry again to post here, but I don't know of a M.I. forum to ask

Comments

• xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    The code that reward is referring to is for new insider members who signed up between a certain time frame, I am not sure when exactly the time frame was but early June if I am not mistaken. I have been a Insider member for quite some time, way back when Voodoo was first brought into the game... So I'll be missing out on that reward as well.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Hmm, if only there were a way to go to an external site where people share stuff. I wonder if there might be codes elsewhere out on the internet.
  • Darn, okay thanks guys
  • Hey there!

This is partially correct. Now, before we even start talking about Marvel Insider, it's important to note that while we do partner with them occasionally, they are a completely different company and not really related to us at all.

To unlock that package (the 2-Star Civil Warrior bundle), you need a code that was in an e-mail from Marvel. You got that email for purchasing the Secret Empire Digital Comic, or redeemed the code included with the physical copy. I hope that helps!
  • Thanks Miike!
  • LkfjfhfhyxydhdiLkfjfhfhyxydhdi Posts: 14
    Thanks miike
  • PistolPrincess1PistolPrincess1 Posts: 25
    edited June 2017
    @Kabam Miike, I purchased all 5 of the physical Secret Empire Comics, redeemed all 5 codes and never got an email code or any code to unlock the secret empire email code to get the 2-star Civil Warrior package, I had to redeem the code using another "unconventional" way. So the codes from the physical comics don't unlock it either.