**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank down tickets due to potential Mystic dispersion changes and diversity changes

FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
My thoughts on the subject...if MD is altered in any way and with diversity being dropped..the units and time and money spent to acquire MD 5 and rank up champs for diversity and rank up mystic champs for defense isn’t it only right to be able to rank down champions and rank down mastery setups..to have the option to have the units value of all the mystics stones refunded at the cost of no longer being able to use MD..to have multiple rank down tickets to adjust the rosters that we all designed for the game..this seems fair considering the changes..thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    I haven’t seen any beta feedback that leads me to believe that we will “no longer being able to use MD.”
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    This isn't worth RDT stop grasping for excuses to get RDT tickets
  • Options
    PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    The state of the game needs RDT. If you use them because you ranked up bad champs for diversity, because your drax was nerfed, because your defense is all mystic, it doesn’t matter the reason honestly. Just too many major changes.
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Purveyor wrote: »
    The state of the game needs RDT. If you use them because you ranked up bad champs for diversity, because your drax was nerfed, because your defense is all mystic, it doesn’t matter the reason honestly. Just too many major changes.

Because the dead wolf made false claims on Archangel due to his lack of understanding the intended mechanics so you could complete LOL with less issues…

(I’m not saying he’s useless I’m just saying those neuro stuns were very good)
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Rdts are justifed now. All the "fixes" and nerfs and MD changes and destroying our defense because of diversity. If not now then never. Everyone said diversity was a bad idea but did they listen... nope not until everyone had the time to rank up champs. Everyone said MD needed looked at but they waited until everyone ranked up Blade or Gulk or whatever, that meta changed. While I still think it's a good idea but adjustments and reimbursements should be made. We bought MD as it was but not how it was going to be. I suggest everyone look on YouTube and see what Dorky Dave, Seatin, and Huff have say right now. Kabam really needs to rethink what they are doing.
  • Options
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    I haven’t seen any beta feedback that leads me to believe that we will “no longer being able to use MD.”

I dont see any post 12.0 feedback that leads me to believe we will “no longer be able to use Doctor Strange”

Irrelevant. There was no beta for the 12.0 changes.
  • Options
    FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    For sure something has to be done..this isn’t a matter of complaining or looking for rdt..it’s logic..they can change the game all they want that’s not the issue..but they must allow players who are heavily invested in the old form to shift there resources spent to adjust to the new format
  • Options
    teekqteekq Posts: 190
    Where is kabam tho!
  • Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Good point OP. I didnt even think about this with all the stuff going on. I think its something to think about on Kabams part though
  • Options

I dont see any post 12.0 feedback that leads me to believe we will “no longer be able to use Doctor Strange”

Irrelevant how? At the core it waters down an feature. Doctor Strange was watered down as well. Besides the beta is not allowed to be talked in public forums.
  • Options
    If anything the first week after 12.0 was a beta due to just how bugged it was
  • Options
    UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    Agreed, they have to provide rank down for all mystic rank 4/5 5*s, I used generic and mystic 5* gems and tens of tier 2 alphas on defenders because of MD
  • Options
    Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    I don't think the change to MD will be all that game changing. Not game changing enough for RDTs.
  • Options
    InfantryInfantry Posts: 110
    Forget rdt if they nerf MD I want my 4500 units back
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    From what has been discussed, there is *no* reason to think MD will be significantly nerfed, and if dexterity began to count as a passive buff, that wouldn't be enough to make it worthy of a refund. It damn sure doesn't need to be part of a discussion about RDT's. People who cry for them over modest changes poison the well when major, meta-altering mistakes are made. Someone using units/cores/loyalty on MD can obtain those resources through any number of paths. T4CC and T2a are legitimately scarce, and if people relied on Kabam's war system in consuming those resources, they should have a chance to undo it, including the gold (and hopefully iso).
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I would rather have rank up gems than RDTs
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    I know everyone says that MD will still be useful and that might be true. However, I spent a bunch of units maxing MD out because of how powerful it was. Now it is going to be less powerful that simply can't be disputed no matter what some youtubers might say. This might be a good change for the game but it is still stealing from those who spent money/respurces on MD.

I want my units refunded and similar compensation that we received for the willpower/suicides nerfing but that should be adjusted up for where we are in the game. That would be fair to those who spent a tremendous amount of resources to max out MD.
  • Options

Irrelevant how? At the core it waters down an feature. Doctor Strange was watered down as well. Besides the beta is not allowed to be talked in public forums.

Irrelevant since there was no beta for the 12.0 changes. There is a beta for MD; it can be talked about; and Brian Grant did a video on it. This isn't Fight Club.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    If you have feedback about the Mystic Dispersion beta, please leave it in the beta forum. And if you have any questions or feedback about the Alliance War Season 3 changes, it can be included in the existing discussion thread.
This discussion has been closed.