**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Over heating

Due to the fact this app is over heating iOS devices, what compensation for us. We can’t grind arenas long enough to make a single pass through our line up. Without phone shutting down. Now most of us will be forced into getting a new phone due to the fact it has fried our internals. Apps won’t open locks up on screens. Calls dropped, numerous issues. And piloting is “bad” bc of tos rules do what do we do? Not play kill our alliance bc we have Apple devices? Last time i check if your not on 24/7 u get left in the dust in this game. Or u have to spend major money to keep up. This need to be addressed. Your ruining a lot of devices due to the fact u DONT TEST YOUR PRODUCT JUST THROUGH IT OUT THERE. So what can we receive as compensation beside the we are working on it? I hope it’s worth it bc this is getting more messed up as days pass. Can’t grind can’t play longer than 20 minutes at a time. I went from 1.5 every arena to bearly getting 500k big drop in rewards shards every arena that goes bye. And lag don’t forget that bc decices is so hott doesn’t read parry’s blocks ur left spending units and playing on ice packs freezing your phone just to play. Either allow piloting till this issue is fix or **** the game down #unfairadvantages

Comments

• Options
    PatizyPatizy Posts: 2
    Shut* ok no piloting but close alliance events all of them. Fix for arena simple have iOS only arenas that way it give us a fair shot at champs due to the fact iOS customers can’t grind continually like the rest of the community.
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Just leave it as is. Seriously. Don’t play They will lose money because of that
  • Options
    ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    uhhh no... piloting is not the answer. sorry.
  • Options
    Hey there, we understand that dealing with these issues can be frustrating and resolving it is a priority for us, but account sharing still isn't allowed and isn't really related to these issues. We don't have any updates on the issues at the moment but we will be updating everyone here as soon as we do.
This discussion has been closed.