**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unable to purchase units in the units store

2»

Comments

• Options
    WoolyWooly Posts: 24
    I keep getting the same answer. Open a ticket, get an answer that’s the same as the last one, ticket closed. Aaaaargghhh. Driving me nuts
  • Options
    SpoderSacsSpoderSacs Posts: 11
    8zk9yrhanbym.jpeg

I have invested more than I would like to admit and don’t unseratand why I can’t access the unit store
  • Options
    NJVictorNJVictor Posts: 35
    I know the feeling @Wooly I feel like we are getting ignored
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    You got banned from the unit store, not sure why. Maybe you bought fraud units lol
  • Options
    Whoa I got transaction records through my bank account I bought a lot during July 4th or atleast more than usual
  • Options
    Hey everyone!

For this particular issue, you _do_ need to reach out to our Support team. They'll be able to help you with this to determine the appropriate ways of getting resolved. If you've contacted them and are still unsure what to do, please message me directly so we can further look into the issue.

Thank you!
  • Options
    Hey everyone!

For this particular issue, you _do_ need to reach out to our Support team. They'll be able to help you with this to determine the appropriate ways of getting resolved. If you've contacted them and are still unsure what to do, please message me directly so we can further look into the issue.

Thank you!
    I don’t even know how to reach out to the support team
  • Options
    WoolyWooly Posts: 24
    SpoderSacs wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

Thank you!
    I don’t even know how to reach out to the support team

The gear symbol in the top left corner of the game home screen. Go down to support
  • Options
    NJVictorNJVictor Posts: 35
    @LoPresti would appreciate if you kept the comments constructive especially because we are working on a legitimate issue that actually seems to be a bug
  • Options
    RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    Hey everyone!

Thank you!

as much as we would like to, they won't help us....
  • Options
    @Kabam Vydious I have reached out more times than I can count. My issue started two weeks ago and I have been unable to purchase ANYTHING since then. Support has closed ticket after ticket with no resolution whatsoever then telling me to use a closed ticket number to respond! I have been able to see that my purchases were "pending." I sent a screenshot and was told my purchases went through (without my verification, I might add.) I simply pressed the button to purchase, it grayed out and the screen froze...so how my purchases went through without my approval is still a mystery. I am missing out on deals I want to take advantage of every day. Last I heard my issue was being sent to "Higher Support," whatever that means and no one has gotten back to me since last week. This is the reference number in the Subject Line when I contact support: ref:_00D301HgIt._5000c1eWdtv:ref. I have verified that it is not my bank that is stopping purchases from being made. This is clearly a Kabam and iTunes issue that needs to be resolved. Oh, and since I'm rambling, how is Kabam going to make it up to me since I'm clearly not going to be able to buy 5-Star Stones Card. So I miss that, as well.
  • Options
    @Kabam Vydious I would also expect with a bug this insidious that the Kabam team would put out some kind of notice in the game that this is happening, rather than let us flounder, get frustrated and not know what to do about this. Seems only right that a bug this big deserves some kind of notice to the loyal members who spend a LOT of money on this game, don't you think? Kabam could manage expectations better for its customers...
  • Options
    Wooly wrote: »
    I keep getting the same answer. Open a ticket, get an answer that’s the same as the last one, ticket closed. Aaaaargghhh. Driving me nuts

Were you ever able to resolve this? I am having the same problem.
  • Options
    MCCXVI wrote: »
    Hi - same problem here - just getting generic response from Support - tickets keep getting closed without any resolution - eight so far and counting - please help.

I private messaged somebody on this thread and they got back to me last night.

He said it eventually worked itself out but it occasionally happen sometimes. I think if you just give it time it will become available again.

I'm hopeful. Nothing more I can really do.
  • Options
    So apparently the problem was fixed for me. No one really knows what happened but it suddenly after about two weeks cleared up and allowed me to start purchasing again. Thanks Kabam.
  • Options
    I am now having the same issue. I hope they fix it. And of course it happens during the AW season. I know they’re working on it because, well, what company doesn’t want to take your money as a customer right?
  • Options
    I am now having the same issue. I hope they fix it. And of course it happens during the AW season. I know they’re working on it because, well, what company doesn’t want to take your money as a customer right?

It will come back you just have to wait. Can take 2 weeks to a month. All you can do is wait.
  • Options
    2 weeks to a month?! That’s crazy.
  • Options
    I got the same problem yesterday. Ticket sent. No response...
    Anyone has this bug fixed? It sounds crazy to take 2 weeks to a month to wait.
  • Options
    PrinceTom wrote: »
    I got the same problem yesterday. Ticket sent. No response...
    Anyone has this bug fixed? It sounds crazy to take 2 weeks to a month to wait.

It takes around 2 weeks to reset. All you can do is wait it out.
  • Options
    GriZzLyRoDGriZzLyRoD Posts: 18
    please help me about that i have same problem and didnt resolve i send mail support 7 time !!! and they wont help they even didnt read...