**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Randomly Crashing (Android)

The past few days I've been experiencing frequent crashing. My phone isn't overheating, half the time I'm not even doing any content and it just completely closes.

It's getting really tedious especially with these long loading screens. My device specs are:

Model: Samsung Galaxy S6
Software Version: 7.0
App Version: 19.0

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Mine crashed a dozen times last week, and also crashed 3 times yesterday alone. However, after been in this game for this long, I can see NO ACTION is likely to be taken on Android improvement, but I'm happy to be proven wrong.

DEVICE AND MODEL: Samsung Note 4 (Model SM-N910C)
    DEVICE OPERATING SYSTEM: Android 5.0.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both (Not my connection problem. Stop asking me to check my connections)
    GAME VERSION INSTALLED: v19.0 (the latest)
    GAME MODE: Almost all modes, including Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest, and Alliance War.
    DESCRIPTION OF THE ISSUE:

(1) Game crashed multiple times a day.
    (2) Game performance lagging, sometimes the fight looks like SLOW-MOTION.
    (3) Very long loading in between screens.
    (4) Phone overheating.
    (5) Battery drained worse than before.
    (6) Game momentarily frozen for a fraction of a second when start of the fight when 2 champs are charging towards each other.
    (7) Sometimes in the middle of a 5-hit combo, finger tap for light-hit didn't register and got interrupted by AI
    (8) Sometimes evade/dodge by sweeping back didn't register
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Finally somebody actually posted about so many crashes. It's happening a lot and I suggest everyone should submit the in game support tickets.
  • BrutalrulesBrutalrules Posts: 51
    (1) Lagging my phone
    (2) drain battery my phone and overheating
    (3) crash this game I played 12 hours ago crash again

DEVICE AND MODEL: VIVO Y21

DEVICE OPERATING: Android 5.1

Please Game Team I Want Your Team Fix Lagging
  • 3ul3r23ul3r2 Posts: 56
    edited July 2018
    They have said that this is a problem unique to each person experiencing it and you need to figure it out. Even though many people are having the exact same problems on many different phones. But a while ago they said they are trying to fix.

So....they can't fix it and will blame you instead. Bad developers that release with no testing when they have many people willing to test. This game is on the way out. 8 people quit in my alliance after aq this week. Kabam sees new players and think they will sustain, but these players are coming on during the worst time and will not remain loyal like us dumbos.

T minus ? Until next dumb thing they do.
  • Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing these problems. There's an active discussion HERE, where we're gathering everyone's feedback about these issues. We're currently looking into everyone's reports in an attempt to identify the cause as well as a possible solution.

The official thread we'll be using for updates about this issue is located HERE.
This discussion has been closed.