**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please increase catalyst storage!

This really sucks! Cant sell them, have nobody to use them on. Please increase storage to at least 20. s2m3nv4qxy8q.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Hi there!

This has been suggested before by some of your fellow players. We'll make sure it gets seen by the rest of the team as well. :)
  • Options
    AspareAspare Posts: 76
    Hi there!

This has been suggested before by some of your fellow players. We'll make sure it gets seen by the rest of the team as well. :)

Thank you Vydious!
    I've had to upgrade some champs I didn't really want to upgrade because of storage space
  • Options
    AchzrineAchzrine Posts: 13
    Can't you just sell them?
  • Options
    JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    I also have a lot of tech and science cats expiring. I do not have a worthy champion in either of those classes to invest the gold and T1A cats to rank up. Increasing the storage amount would help a lot of people, but not me as it is not a matter of quantity but quality champs. Honestly, I wish we at least had the option to sell them for gold at the VERY least (I know that people would "accidentally" sell them and then put in a ticket, requiring more work for kabam to research and fix, but I would at least like the option to sell).