**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Announcing: Gwenpool Goes to the Movies

Comments

• Options
    Tudgie78Tudgie78 Posts: 47
    Loved this particular event, but have one issue to raise. I have completed all difficulty levels 100%, and have 1000 cinematic crystal shards left. These cannot be used, or earned in any other ways as far as I’m aware. A shame the total number to be earned wasn’t worked out slightly better.vkhrrcdncs47.png
  • Options
    Will the cinematic shard crystals expire once the event ends and I don't open them?
  • Options
    1ceman181ceman18 Posts: 32
    Got 4* champs I wanted but really got screwed on the 5* ones. Landed on Ghost Rider then rolled out of nowhere to Kamala Khan...

I hate that when that happens, had my eye on a four star Loki then it rolled to a 2 star Ronan. And I'm like WTH
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    The Mainproblem with "rolling" is that most People dont read what Kabam Writes how Crytal Pulls work.

Crystal Opening ist RNG
    The very Moment the Crystal "flys" in from the right side the Server has made a RNG roll what Champ would Pop out.
    Its no matter HOW you open it. Spinning or Button. its the Same.
    Sometimes Screen Animation and Server RNG Result isnt quite Sycron.
    But Spinning Animation says nothing! If you force Close while Spinning a Champ will be delivered.
    The Animation could Show only Dominos 5* all the time, but when it stops a 2* ronan Pops up.
    there is no unfaire Thing here.
  • Options
    KhensiKhensi Posts: 10
    I have a question about Aliance Quest: Ally started map 2 AQ i reached mini boss scarlet wich 16.000 and used Quake 4k r4lv 40 and scarlet used sp 1 and me avoided sayd dexterity from mastery and taped block touched her wth sp 1 from scarelt wich wille blocking with quake and me i recived a one hit kil l. Me quake had 100% hp wille blocking and stil got kiled from 100% hp one blow how is that posibile?.
  • Options
    Splatattack8Splatattack8 Posts: 68
    This is probably like the best deal ever besides christmas events!
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Mr_Holl87 wrote: »
    Kabam Doot wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    So if you do all the epic quests for the whole month, then you receive a 5* Cinematic Crystal and 7,500 5* shards along with 9 cinematic crystals? Am I understanding that correctly? And the (5*) Cinematic Crystals contains one of the champs from the list?

That's correct! If you are able open all gates and fully explore all quests, those will be your rewards.

@Kabam Miike

If I did my math correctly, I have only received 1,500 five star shards for completing 100% of the Gwenpool Goes to the Movies event on Epic difficulty as opposed to the 7,500 mentioned previously. Will the remaining 6,000 be given later when the event closes? Thanks for the help!

You definitely did your math wrongly. I didn't count and I'm sure i got more than 1500. Did you count individual quest completion and exploration rewards? Or just what's on the rewards screen?
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Greeting Summoners! We just wanted to remind you that we are in the final week to complete the Gwenpool Goes to the Movies Quest. This bonus week will be your last chance to get the rewards as well as the quickmatch Crystals containing 2-Star Heroes from the Cinematic Crystals.

This Quest will also not have a usual Grace Period, Meaning on September 5th, 2018 at ~10 AM (PDT) the quest will become unavailable and any Summoners still in the quest at the time it ends will be removed from it.

Make sure to use your time this week to complete as much of Gwenpool Goes to The Movies as you can if you haven’t already! Meanwhile, stay tuned for the announcement of some new quest content very soon!
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Greeting Summoners! We just wanted to remind you that we are in the final week to complete the Gwenpool Goes to the Movies Quest. This bonus week will be your last chance to get the rewards as well as the quickmatch Crystals containing 2-Star Heroes from the Cinematic Crystals.

This Quest will also not have a usual Grace Period, Meaning on September 5th, 2018 at ~10 AM (PDT) the quest will become unavailable and any Summoners still in the quest at the time it ends will be removed from it.

Make sure to use your time this week to complete as much of Gwenpool Goes to The Movies as you can if you haven’t already! Meanwhile, stay tuned for the announcement of some new quest content very soon!

How soon is soon??? Asking for someone else :wink:
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • Options
    What are the extra 1000 cinematic crystal shards for? @Kabam Miike it's already the last week and no moderator has said anything about this...
  • Options
    Anyone else having trouble getting a specific 2 star champ? I have opened exactly 115 of the 1v1 crystals and still havent gotten a Loki. :( I am not an expert or anything and I know that its a 4% chance every time, to pull him from that crystal. But statistically its now that infinite 99% probability that I will pull a Loki at some point... will that be before the event is over? Who knows?
  • Options
    Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Tudgie78 wrote: »
    Loved this particular event, but have one issue to raise. I have completed all difficulty levels 100%, and have 1000 cinematic crystal shards left. These cannot be used, or earned in any other ways as far as I’m aware. A shame the total number to be earned wasn’t worked out slightly better.vkhrrcdncs47.png

Having same issue havent opened any cinimatic crystals and i only got 25.5 for 100% all events 100% and 2 from calendar

xta8nf52rene.jpg
  • Options
    What are the extra 1000 cinematic crystal shards for? @Kabam Miike it's already the last week and no moderator has said anything about this...

Its not a extra 1000 we are acually missing 1000 from what the orignal post rewards say we only got 25.5 crystals not 26
  • Options
    @Kabam Sophia @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit

Any word on the missing 1000 cinimatic shards from rewards
  • Options
    OWENSOWENS Posts: 77
    A little bit of confusion in my alliance, is there an extra reward at the end of the month for those who 100% complete every difficulty?
  • Options
    Awesome
  • Options
    This event was really good actually. Sure it may not be an absolute finger breaker like most other EQ’s but it definitely gave newer players like myself a chance to get better characters, or a few 5 stars if your lucky
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    OWENS wrote: »
    A little bit of confusion in my alliance, is there an extra reward at the end of the month for those who 100% complete every difficulty?

I think ProfHoff is reading into it too much. I think the reward was what we got already for completion
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Would anyone be surprised either way with Kabam? Put in a vague line and have it either seem like nothing and give a reward or seem like it'll give a reward and be nothing. Sounds like a "don'y push the button, but you first have to hit the claim button first" kind of thing.
  • Options
    Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 166
    edited September 2018
    5l8clwjd1tm8.png

https://youtu.be/nfT7djh2WV8

There is a misconception on YouTube please help sort this out because I was extremely exited for a new surprise around the corner before they make a new event quest for X-men with only 2 champions unlike the 3 everyone loves with the last champion added in a crystal for a cheap price to have the champion early

P.S. will there be a deal to get the new X-men in a crystal???

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    deafet my account seatin
  • Options
    Evano68Evano68 Posts: 4
    So I'm slightly confusing now.

Beside of the quest rewards of each chapters are we going to have additional crystals or items when we complete all 4 chapters 100%?
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Evano68 wrote: »
    So I'm slightly confusing now.

Beside of the quest rewards of each chapters are we going to have additional crystals or items when we complete all 4 chapters 100%?

No!
  • Options
    mrawesome001mrawesome001 Posts: 14
    edited September 2018
    So what is the big pay off at the end of month
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    So what is the big pay off at the end of month

Can you not read the previous comments?
  • Options
    Im curious why it says we get 26 crystals but only enough shards for 25 and a extra 1000 shards
  • Options
    EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    7ldxv9w9xuzi.png
    Why is Mephistopheles like this. He has a long trident not a whip like before. The trident is super long.
  • Options
    EthanGamer wrote: »
    7ldxv9w9xuzi.png
    Why is Mephistopheles like this. He has a long trident not a whip like before. The trident is super long.

Morningstar was like that too at the start of the month, but i haven't seen it again since then