**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Failed to Sign In [Merged Threads]

iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
edited March 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
I am unable to log in to the game with the error "Failed to Sign In Failed to Log In", what's going on?
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Make sure you entered your email/password correctly.
  • Options

I am already signed in
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

I am already signed in

Uninstall the game, reinstall and log back in. That’s probably the best I can offer
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    I am unable to log in to the game with the error "Failed to Sign In Failed to Log In", what's going on?

Hi,

Are you playing on Android? If so, make sure you are using the latest version of the game downloaded directly from the Google Play store.
  • Options
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »

Hi,

Are you playing on Android? If so, make sure you are using the latest version of the game downloaded directly from the Google Play store.

Yes I am. And it is the latest version indeed. 19.1.0
  • Options

Hi,

Please try reinstalling the game from the Google Play store and then you should be able to log in like normal.
  • Options

Hi,

Please try reinstalling the game from the Google Play store and then you should be able to log in like normal.

Thank you, I will try reinstalling when I wake up next morning!
  • Options
    Lukaszek0991Lukaszek0991 Posts: 4
    I have the same problem since yesterday from 22 hours until now the installation has not given anything back.
  • Options
    Ganesh23BGanesh23B Posts: 2
    Same problem
  • Options
    Bizzy1Bizzy1 Posts: 3
    Having Same issue. Kabam what is wrong with connection to Android users? I have re-installed game already and still no luck.
  • Options
    Exact quote from game is only "Failed to login" after using correct username and password. I even used same creds to login to Kabam website but game is not taking them.

Can you check your connection between android game and authentication servers please.
  • Options
    WickedMindzWickedMindz Posts: 10
    Android here as well I have had this same issue since last night haven't been able to login since.
  • Options
    WickedMindzWickedMindz Posts: 10
    Same here, I uninstalled and re-installed worked for a little bit and now it's doing the same thing again @Kabam Miike you guys seriously need to look into this.
  • Options
    Android here as well I have had this same issue since last night haven't been able to login since.

To be very clear, are you reinstalling the game directly from the Google Play store on your device and not from an external website?
  • Options
    Yes. Still saying, "Failed to login on top in bold. And under as an explanation, it says "Failed to "sign in".
  • Options
    It still does not work
  • Options
    next update It still does not work
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Happening alot to my wife today,a little to me.
This discussion has been closed.