**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cannot place Heroes in AW

Just before the shutdown in the game I was about to place my defenders in AW, then the game crashed. Now I cannot place that 5 heroes I selected. It seems they are in another AW, how can I fix this? I have restarted the game several times, I disconnected from the severs, and logged in, I even changed the language and nothing seems to work. xayfmpevnrch.png

Comments

• JosmanxJosmanx Posts: 70
    c7lhd10fz0jy.png
    vd3q9m3ucfbh.png
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Happened to me once awhile back. Tried everything didn't work still got rewards tho
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    ask if one of your officers can move them for you, if they're already "placed" technically
  • JosmanxJosmanx Posts: 70
    danielmath wrote: »
    ask if one of your officers can move them for you, if they're already "placed" technically
    they are not placed, it seems they are in another AW, I haven’t change my alliance. I can place another champs, but not the five I want to.

• Hey sorry to hear about that happening @Josmanx. For situations like this, our support team would actually be the best equipped to investigate and help you out. You can reach them from within the game by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the home screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". They can also be reached here.
This discussion has been closed.