**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Arena setup

Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
How do you guys feel about this? I feel like it's a little bit slower than previous rendition. Kinda hard to get into a groove when I have to keep hitting the next fight button. I'm sure it will take getting used to but as of right now I feel like it's slowing me down.

Comments

• Options
    So much faster. I used to have to go back into the Arena Menu, swipe to the Arena I wanted, wait for it to load, then do it all again. Extremely useful to me, especially when I run 3 Arenas sometimes. It's a pain when I have to scroll to the T4B. Sometimes I select the 4* out of habit, and that's just a pain. Happy customer here.

Are you an Android or IOS user, Maybe it's just feels longer for me because it's a change. Still getting used to it.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    So much faster. I used to have to go back into the Arena Menu, swipe to the Arena I wanted, wait for it to load, then do it all again. Extremely useful to me, especially when I run 3 Arenas sometimes. It's a pain when I have to scroll to the T4B. Sometimes I select the 4* out of habit, and that's just a pain. Happy customer here.

Are you an Android or IOS user, Maybe it's just feels longer for me because it's a change. Still getting used to it.

Android.
  • Options
    GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    easily 3x faster
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    It sucks that the "Next Series" button goes away after you hit all the milestones. It makes zero sense to take that away.
  • Options
    It sucks that the "Next Series" button goes away after you hit all the milestones. It makes zero sense to take that away.

I agree, hopefully they can fix that.
  • Options
    RB6942RB6942 Posts: 72
    The "next series" is a great thought and addition, definitely need to let it go past the milestones.
  • Options
    LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364

For reals??? That freaking sucks lol
  • Options
    Viper101_101Viper101_101 Posts: 2
    Better for me. Now they need to make it quicker to ask for help. Pain to keep selecting each champ individually
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Thanks Mike. Let them know to expect lots of complaints if it isn't a bug.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I do really like the new arena setup being able to run straight into the next fight.
  • Options
    LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364

not to mention go straight to the champion line up after beating the series instead of entering the arena like before.
  • Options
    Riv632Riv632 Posts: 13
    It's so much faster I ran the 2* arena and went 15 minutes faster love it great job kabam
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★

I just found this out and find it extremely annoying and bass ackwards.
  • Options
    RB6942RB6942 Posts: 72
    @Kabam Miike thank you!!
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    This arena set up is SLEAK