**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where is the 5* Psylocke (or anybody featured) Crystal?

What is the status on the 5* psylocke crystal? Since no admin wants to comment on the other thread.

Comments

• Options
    tyajy6tyajy6 Posts: 1
    5* Psylocke crystal is supposed to come around after 5* Archangel on 29 June. Still no sign of 5* Psylocke now.
  • Options
    TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Need an answer on this. Some of us are holding off on ranking up until we can open feature 5*s.
  • Options
    JerzyJerzy Posts: 35
    No big deal mike. Just take your time not like any of us are saving shards and rankups...
  • Options
    DocStrangeDocStrange Posts: 36
    I was expecting to see her featured today because Kabam Miike said that they didn't want to have too many featured 5*s at once, and there is currently only one right now. Maybe she will be featured on the 13th of this month instead of Iceman.
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Why so we have a forum that is supposed to be interactive if we don't get any response?

If they choose to end this feature it's time to quit for me. I'm 0 for 18 so far but honestly most the basics suck. I've got awakening gems (2 mutant and 1 mystic) that could very well sit for a year and I've got 8 2ta and no one worth using it on out of the 16 5 stars i have because none are worth it.

Great job with the way arena runs but as far as what you're doing with 5 stars it sucks for everyone. Newer players can't get dupes and they're likely to be bad dupes. Veterans who consistently have had terrible featured pulls are screwed if you're dropping the second run featured. Why I still play after all the **** luck I've had I don't know but if all I can do is go for new heroes I don't have awakening stones for or basics who suck it's time to quit spending or quit altogether.

Any thoughts? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    DReckoningDReckoning Posts: 57
    Bumping
  • Options
    Hey all,

We actually have answered this in another thread somewhere, but since I can't find it, we can do it again! Psylocke's crystal is coming back. There was a delay in the 5-Star Featured Crystals when we ran Punisher, followed by Civil Warrior, and now 2 back to back new Champions. Rest assured that Archangel, Psylocke, Iceman and everybody else will still have their turn.
  • Options
    rwhack wrote: »
    Why so we have a forum that is supposed to be interactive if we don't get any response?

The point of a forum is not just to ask us questions. It's to talk to each other and interact with your fellow players. Get insights, gather advice, share tips and tricks, discuss aspects of the game. If you ever need one on one attention, that's what the support team is for, but keep in mind that they're for technical support and don't always have the answers to things like this.

We don't always get to see every thread and every post, as much as we wish we could. There are a lot of you guys on here!
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Oh so does this mean they will all be delayed a week? Iceman was supposed to be the 13th of July I believe. Does this mean it's the 20th. I've been waiting forever for the return :)
  • Options
    ZENZEN Posts: 151
    Everybody knows it's coming back. What we would like to hear is WHEN??? In a week? a month?
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    ZEN wrote: »
    Everybody knows it's coming back. What we would like to hear is WHEN??? In a week? a month?

Soon
  • Options
    rwhack wrote: »

The point of a forum is not just to ask us questions. It's to talk to each other and interact with your fellow players. Get insights, gather advice, share tips and tricks, discuss aspects of the game. If you ever need one on one attention, that's what the support team is for, but keep in mind that they're for technical support and don't always have the answers to things like this.

We don't always get to see every thread and every post, as much as we wish we could. There are a lot of you guys on here!

I got a response! Now how about an autograph?

Minor correction to your post before this...archangel isn't coming back. He was just up. I went 0 for 6 on him. I'm now 0 for 18. What's the record?
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    I think they are trying to push back Iceman into August so that all of these people that have been saving for him, then have to deal with the new awesome champs being added to the pool. Like she-hulk and KK. The more champs the less chance you have at iceman. And they know a lot of people have been saving for him.
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Hey all,

We actually have answered this in another thread somewhere, but since I can't find it, we can do it again! Psylocke's crystal is coming back. There was a delay in the 5-Star Featured Crystals when we ran Punisher, followed by Civil Warrior, and now 2 back to back new Champions. Rest assured that Archangel, Psylocke, Iceman and everybody else will still have their turn.

Hi Miike! I have a simple follow up question.

Does this mean that the Psylocke and Iceman crystals will overlap or are they pushing back the Iceman crystal date as well? If so I'm guessing it would be about a week later than originally stated right?

Thank you.
  • Options
    Hey all,

Hey @Kabam Miike I know that you have said in other posts that those characters will still be returning to the featured 5* crystals, but I think the real answer we would like to know is how soon they will be returning. Could you possibly give us a rough estimate as to when? I'm not sure if you have information relating to that, but many of us would really like to know
  • Options
    yeah....a date would be just swell @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    I think they are trying to push back Iceman into August so that all of these people that have been saving for him, then have to deal with the new awesome champs being added to the pool. Like she-hulk and KK. The more champs the less chance you have at iceman. And they know a lot of people have been saving for him.

Doesn't really matter how far they'll push it since all previously featured champs are already available in the 5* featured crystals.

Anyway, I'd be great if we knew a concrete date. Psylocke was supposed to come back last week but because of the 2 new champs being added back to back I thought she'd make her comeback today, but I guess not. Hopefully she'll be back next week and Iceman in 3 weeks from now.
  • Options
    MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 281 ★★★
    Hey all,

You guys have been running a "past feature" 5* crystal for 2 weeks at a time for quite a while now, one after the other. I understand that it was adjusted to throw Civil Warrior in there, but right now there is no "past feature" running. I think this is the first time in a long time. Is this on purpose and will it be like this going forward? Only 1 featured 5* at a time?
  • Options
    Thank you for the info @Kabam Miike!
  • Options
    AdrianoAdriano Posts: 4
    Tô com poblema de vincula minha conta na kabam entra em uma que não é minha meu
  • Options
    CheyneedCheyneed Posts: 95
    Got some dates! So, according to our current plans, it looks like Psylocke will be back next week on the 13th, and Iceman will be back on the 27th!

So you closed the original thread asking this question and answered the question here instead of there? Aren't you moderators always the ones saying for us to check to see if a thread has already been posted before posting a new one? This is why people always create new threads for the same question. It is the only way you guys answer. You don't even abide by your own guidelines. Sheesh...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Cheyneed wrote: »
    Got some dates! So, according to our current plans, it looks like Psylocke will be back next week on the 13th, and Iceman will be back on the 27th!

So you closed the original thread asking this question and answered the question here instead of there? Aren't you moderators always the ones saying for us to check to see if a thread has already been posted before posting a new one? This is why people always create new threads for the same question. It is the only way you guys answer. You don't even abide by your own guidelines. Sheesh...

Is there a Gudeline that says they have to respond in chronological order? The question was answered, and the Thread was redirected. What's the issue?
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Yeah, seems like you're nitpicking here. It was answered, that's what we wanted.
  • Options
    Thanks @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    CheyneedCheyneed Posts: 95
    Cheyneed wrote: »

Is there a Gudeline that says they have to respond in chronological order? The question was answered, and the Thread was redirected. What's the issue?

Yes. The mods themselves often ask us not to create multiple threads on an issue and then go around shutting them all down, yet they only consistently answer the threads that have had multiple threads created. Not blaming the OP at all. A new thread clearly needed to be opened. Merely stating that there is a disparity here.
    Yeah, seems like you're nitpicking here. It was answered, that's what we wanted.

My apologies for nitpicking. Not my intention. And I agree that it really is a trivial issue. However, I have seen dozens of people reprimanded over posting in the wrong thread because "a thread already exists about this issue." Then to close the original thread and answer this one is just stands out as a glaring inconsistency.