**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New minor feature that could be really cool.

Make the very last hit of every battle connected in slow motion whether it is a special or basic attack. It will feel better and more rewarding to finally beat that boss u struggle against and have the feeling of success come to you in slow motion.

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    If they do please make it optional to do it and not force it on us
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I can’t even imagine the amount of glitches that would cause.
  • edited August 2018
    Hey Razer_Boltz619, I've went ahead and moved this suggestion over to the correct Forum section.

I think this sounds like an awesome idea, and while I can't promise this will be implemented in a future update, it will certainly capture the imagination of our Game Team when they're looking for new and exciting ways to make The Contest even better.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your idea with us!
    Post edited by Kabam Porkchop on
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Hey Razer_Boltz619, I've went ahead and moved this suggestion over to the correct Forum section.

I think this sounds like an awesome idea, and while I can promise this will be implemented in a future update, it will certainly capture the imagination of our Game Team when they're looking for new and exciting ways to make The Contest even better.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your idea with us!

Porthos did you mean you CAN'T promise? Your sentence sounds contradictory. XD