**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Question about Frosty 5* Crystal

Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
I have one that I never opened (I was waiting till next release). My question is the one that I currently have does that follow the new rules with the sub feature in it? Or is it still under the previous rules? @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Miike

Basically if it's not going to be under the new rules I would open it now. Do you guys know the answer or can you ask?

Thanks!

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Spin it. You can see that way.
    If you don't want to open the crystal, then immediately force close the game.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Why hold a Crystal for months? I'm confused by this idea.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I think he is talking about holding off until more champs are added to the sub-featured pool
  • Hmm, I'm under the impression that the Crystal won't be updated to have the Sub-Feature Pool until the re-release. It is the same crystal, so if you hold it until it comes back around you should have the new Sub-Feature pool, but even if you open it now, you'll have the expanded base pool of Champions that all 5-Star Crystals have.

I'll ask the team to confirm, but this is my understanding as of right now.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Thanks Miike, I was kinda thinking along the same thing. That but if you could get an answer that be great!
    Why hold a Crystal for months? I'm confused by this idea.

I was holding it to save up shards for the next round. Right now I can get 6 out of the 2nd round of his featured crystal. I've had terrible luck spinning but more luck opening in 10's or as many as you have. So I wanted to open 7 at a time (hoping that it increases my luck). I've opened 7 features about just 1 at a time spinning or opening and never got a featured. Opened up 4 at a time and duped by feature. Trying to better the odds. If the odds are 10% and you open 1 crystal, you probably won't get it. If you open 10 you should get at least one (not saying its guaranteed) but the more you open the better chance of getting one you will have.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I don't fault that logic that more chances is better. But then why buy the Crystal on the first run and just stare at it for months instead of keeping the shards liquid? Lol, the Crystal just stares at you day after day...would drive me batty.
    I don't fault that logic that more chances is better. But then why buy the Crystal on the first run and just stare at it for months instead of keeping the shards liquid? Lol, the Crystal just stares at you day after day...would drive me batty.

Well i bought 3 and opened with no iceman, on the last day of crystal I got enough shards to buy another so I did and decided to wait till next round.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★

It was a featured crystal. In order to hold it until the updates, he had to purchase it or it would expire.