**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 20.0 Discussion Thread

Hey All,

We've just announced our 20.0 release, which is scheduled to come your way on September 5th! Check out our release notes here.

Want another look? Check out this Video that we've prepared for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4Lhs0KX-jY

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Still no Rhino dash fix
    Still no Domino dash fix
    Still no LoL Ultron fix
    These are really important guys. Can we at least have an update on them?

Still no Agent Venom LOL incinerate timer triggered by dexterity bug fix
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    How long is "too long" when it comes to fighting omega red?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Wait...Emma can cause inverted controls?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    I don’t think the inverted controls will be that bad. All you need to do is remember to swipe forward to dodge the special. From the video it only lasts the duration of the special so after the special is over it’s fine.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Please no... Why in the heck is an inverted controls mechanic being added to a character besides Thanos? This had better be a thing that only happens if you are hit by a special, because I don't think I can stand AW if this something we have to deal with in the future...

That didn't take long for someone to complain about. I love the idea. Will it suck? Probably but it brings some freshness and more strategy to thw game.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    OH, MY GOSH.

I literally started laughing during Frost's description. Oh, man

Hang on, people. I need a minute to get my popcorn ready, because people are going to lose their minds
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Inverted controls... can’t wait for that uncollected eq. Even so, they look awesome!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    So, making it harder to evade/punish Domino medium ... but not fixing her block breaking.

#Fun&Interactive

Go watch Dorky Diggity Daves video on this. Explains what's happening. I have yet to see any actual block breaks from her.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Has this update been tested for device damaging bugs?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Raganator wrote: »

Don't panic just yet! This is not like the Thanos inversion. It only lasts the duration (plus 0.1 second afterwards) of the Special Attack itself and is much more manageable! This is something we payed very close attention to during play testing.

Is it unavoidable? Say she launches an attack... Am I going to get inverted controls even if I am not hit by the attack?
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    So, making it harder to evade/punish Domino medium ... but not fixing her block breaking.

#Fun&Interactive

Go watch Dorky Diggity Daves video on this. Explains what's happening. I have yet to see any actual block breaks from her.

Can you explain what the video says? As I've blocked domino and had her break my block ... and Kabam removing one of the ways to counter her/make her even harder is dumb imo... but I get it, sell more ally revives/pots.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★

Don't panic just yet! This is not like the Thanos inversion. It only lasts the duration (plus 0.1 second afterwards) of the Special Attack itself and is much more manageable! This is something we payed very close attention to during play testing.

Is it unavoidable? Say she launches an attack... Am I going to get inverted controls even if I am not hit by the attack?

You know what it sounds like?

Like if you try to evade it, you might swipe right into it, because she inverts you -- and that would be aweosome
  • Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    So what next ?
    Full inverted controls that lasts for entire fight ?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    ESF wrote: »

You know what it sounds like?

Like if you try to evade it, you might swipe right into it, because she inverts you -- and that would be aweosome

Awesome: extremely impressive or daunting; inspiring great admiration, apprehension, or fear.

They certainly captured the fear part...
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i'm already smelling the future cry-post here to nerf the uncollected eq