**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New recruit in the Game.

Hii..there, i have just recently downloaded n join the the.I love it.Can u give me some basic tips so that i can get more heroes n increase there level .M an active player .Have played a lots of mobile pc ps game .This is great game.Please team don't crack or spoil the game with many new updates .They sometime comes with lots of bad mal mares.

Comments

• Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I mean, you came at a really good time. A ton of new high/top tier champs came out in the past few months. I'd suggest grinding quickmatch or story quests just to get the hang of fighting, but honestly there isn't much to practice there. A few tips I have are to not use m2 on heavy, dash back or block right after you attack on block, and use full MLLLM combos (A medium attack, three light attacks, and another medium attack) That's about it. Practice parry and dex when you get them too.
  • Options
    Welcome to The Contest @Lugpein! :)
  • Options
    Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    The only things that I’d suggest is to make sure to never spend units on crystals, only on masteries In the store. Get parry first I think it costs 405 units in total. Although this will mean you don’t get many champs quickly, it will make the game much easier to play and progress.
    As for making the champions you already have stronger, there are quests every day in the events tab that let you get class specific and basic catalysts, which are needed to make champions stronger.
    Also, I’d suggest that you never sell champions. Hope this helps!