**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Huh? Double MD refund?

I just got an in game mail with 960,000 loyalty. However I previously had gotten a refund email that gave me all the units I had previously spent to max MD. I used them to repurchase all of the cores and took MD to 3 of 5. I still have the other cores in my inventory waiting for the 2 item use events. So this does seem to be a pretty major bank error in my favor.

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Don’t post on it dummy (don’t ban me pls) enjoy your 5* UC
  • DrakeDrake Posts: 101
    I should have done the math first, but it looks like the amount of loyalty is equal to the number of cores I bought, but didn't actually use on MD. 120 x 8,000. I bought 155, used 35 for MD 1 2 and 3, and saved the rest. Looks like you've got a glitch where it refunded an amount of loyalty equal to any cores bought after the initial refund, but not actually put into MD.
  • Hi Drake,

If you have questions about your MD refund, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance.
This discussion has been closed.