**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RDT vs BUGS

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
Every! Single! Update! Something goes wrong. They fix 2 champs only to bug 2 others… would 2 RTD a month really be so bad? We can't even predict who's gonna fail so at any given month we'll have 30 days that our high ranked champions are gonna go down. This way we can rank down a champion while Kabam tries to fix it and at least put the resources to use in the meantime

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Lord, another RDT Post.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    No sense. It doesn't match.
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    I'm just wondering when they're going to fix the Miles Morales evade bug
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    God rank down tickets were the worst idea they ever had.. now the forum is cry cry cry I made a mistake. Crycry cry Kabam fix me being stupid

I demand compensation cry cry cry.

Yeah it's MY mistake that Dormammu and Quake are broken after ranking them up…
    If there is an issue with a Champ, they will work on it. That's not the same as a nerf, which is the intention of RDT's. Lets say you Rank Down those two. Then they resolve the issue. Inevitably you will want more Tickets. They're for major changes that are intended. Not Bugs and Known Issues.
    If there is an issue with a Champ, they will work on it. That's not the same as a nerf, which is the intention of RDT's. Lets say you Rank Down those two. Then they resolve the issue. Inevitably you will want more Tickets. They're for major changes that are intended. Not Bugs and Known Issues.

The problem is that it tends to happen to champs who a lot of people rank up.
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Which still doesn't entitle you to anything. I have both. I have SW I have widow I have DS. I have Thor. All r5 still don't feel the need for rdt to ever come back to the game

Well those are bugged to hell
    You're also not taking into account how random these are! A lot of the bugs seem to be from newer champs with relatively complex abilities that also happen to be very powerful or at least very effective at certain roles that are often NEEDED! Sure others can fill to roles but:

GP and AA BOTH went down leaving only 4-ish others to step in

Dormammu is down and frankly he's a mix of counter abilities plus durable and double immune

And Quake is a unique defender for Stun Immune nodes with only 2.5 others able to really hold that node

So for 1 month valuable Niches which most people only really rank 1 of each due to the VAST array of niches are left downputting certain players at disadvantages
    That's not what they're for. They're not a temporary solution to Bugs and Known Issues.
  • Hey Guys,

Rank Down Tickets are not for situations where a bug is found. When a bug is found, we get to work fixing it and will get it fixed as soon as we possibly can. This is not a permanent change to a Champion, which is when we would issue a rank down ticket.

Closing this thread because there is no more to add.
This discussion has been closed.