**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iceman Nerf?

So I was running my iceman on aq today and noticed something different, I stacked a second cold snap and when the first one expired, so did the other one. I do not remember this being possible. I tested this in ROL winter soldier twice, one with an awakened iceman and unawakened, has the same issues. Is there something we don’t know about?

Comments

• Options
    2keast2keast Posts: 15
    Also tried to post a video but I guess you can’t here.
  • Options
    TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    I have seen the video and would most likely think of a bug instead of nerf ... this just isn’t the way it should work imho
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    It's a bug, shouldn't be happening
  • Options
    I was about to say lol needs to be resolved quick it’s hurting icemans damage output
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Thanks for clarifying this hopefully @Kabam Miike can notice this and fix it for the next update
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    2keast wrote: »
    Thanks for clarifying this hopefully @Kabam Miike can notice this and fix it for the next update

You shouldnt leave it up to a forum Mod. As good as Miike can be, he gets 100's of tags a day. You should report the bug in game with any screens or videos you have. Posting here isnt a guarantee it get noticed and brought to the game team. Also, dont at a nerf.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    It works fine for me though. The second coldsnap i inflicted had its own seperate timer
  • Options
    @Championcritic if you used an awakened iceman which triggers cold snap from the beginning it works fine. But spam sp1 and try to get 2 cold snaps off each. It will expire I have two videos where can I post them?
  • Options
    Hey there, we are currently gathering information related to this in this thread. If you have any information or video on the topic, would you be able to share it there? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.