**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The lag is real

The lag in this update is absurd on Android devices. Literally I cannot fight any opponent without getting hit bcoz of the lag. At the start of the fight it lags for a second or two and sometimes mid fight. Kabam updates are making the game more worse.😤😤😤😤

Comments

• Options
    AngelLordAngelLord Posts: 62
    Yes I concur, I'm on a Galaxy S9+ top of the line phone and about 2/3rds of every day the lag is visible....and about 1/3 of every day that I have played since the last update has constituted what I would say is nearly unplayable without spending LOTS of money on revives and heals...during the especially laggy parts I cannot Parry, I cannot evade...and just get pounded into oblivion in all parts of the game...Arena I will lose my streak, AQ I will get killed on my line, AW I will die to stupid enemies and in EQ I will have to quit out and restart....it is rediculous and is costing me way too much money right now...I almost quit last week after a particularly brutal 4 hours stretch of extreme lag.
  • Options
    Yeah I know right. I'm unable to make any progression bcoz of this lag. Very unhappy. 😩😩
  • Options
    Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing some bad lag! This is definitely frustrating and can be tough to deal with, but we're working to get these resolved with the help of you and other Summoners. If you can please head over to this thread for Android Issues with 2.0, it'd be super helpful!

Thank you in advance. :)
This discussion has been closed.