**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Medusa Autoblock removes Doc Voodoo's LOA

When Medusa autoblocks and removes her furies, it removed Voodoo's LOA too. It looked like it was converted to fury while i was playing the arena.

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Now that sounds disturbing lol
  • I can't replicate it via duel, but i was fighting Thanos team Medusa in the arena when it happened.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Damn, now I want a duped Medusa even more haha
  • Hey there, the issue with Medusa not consuming all 3 Fury Buffs while auto-blocking is a known issue that we are currently tracking and are working toward resolving. You can find a bit more information about it in our known issues thread here. I've gone ahead and passed along the information and video you've provided to the rest of the team, including that interaction with Doctor Voodoo.
  • Hey there, the issue with Medusa not consuming all 3 Fury Buffs while auto-blocking is a known issue that we are currently tracking and are working toward resolving. You can find a bit more information about it in our known issues thread here. I've gone ahead and passed along the information and video you've provided to the rest of the team, including that interaction with Doctor Voodoo.

Hi Kabam Zibiit, I appreciate the response. This is not like the reported issue about Medusa not consuming all 3 fury buffs, but she consumed the buff and converts the debuffs on her as fury. In this case Voodoo's LOA.

This happened again while i was playing uncollected monthly quest. Blade vs Medusa, she consumed her 3 furies and converted 2 bleeds to furies as well.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    The difference here being Voodoo's loas are actually buffs...does she just consume everything?
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited September 2018
    https://youtu.be/q-SkQFohQLQ

I’m also having the same issue with Mordo. I thought first it was just some small glitch but tried it again a few times in duel and this one duel I managed to capture with video as evidence
  • YoMoves wrote: »
    The difference here being Voodoo's loas are actually buffs...does she just consume everything?

Ah yes, LOA is a buff. Yes it looks like she's consuming everything and converting non furies to furies.
    Here are bleed debuffs using Blade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyZy_Oc5pqU
  • Thanks roberto94 for adding an evidence of the issue.

i think it's different than just not consuming all, because in the first sample vs Voodoo, 1 LOA and 3 furies resulted to 1 fury after autoblock. While in the 2nd sample vs Blad, 2 bleeds and 3 furies resulted to 2 furies after autoblock.