**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Endless game loading

It's not just me almost everybody has this problem in aw at aQ mostly after you press fight button then the screen loading are very slow with no reasons at all my data or my internet connection is on full connection... then sometime the screen will pop out you have been disconected! I have screen shot to prove my internet connections are very good but the game does not work properly!!!! Pls fix this where very angry about this problem for long time!

Comments

• Options
    Tristan2301Tristan2301 Posts: 57
    Then when we get back on the game we get half life of our champs! It's to unfair and too selfish!
  • Options
    Tristan2301Tristan2301 Posts: 57
    Yeah we enjoy the game but you added too much extras in the game that you're servers can't back it up! Danger room dungeon I'm not saying it's not good but what we want is to find a solution in game lags and crashes!
  • Options
    Hey there, we have some threads going where we are gathering data on similar issues. If possible, could you share the detail of what you're experiencing in either the iOS or Android thread? The threads have some questions in there that can help our investigation if they are all filled out. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.