**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iceman coldsnap BUG-URGENT

David12364David12364 Posts: 62
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Good evening everyone. Couple days ago ive expirienced a bug with coldsnap in first sight i thougjt its my fault, but now i am 101% its not me, its the game.Whats the problem?
Problem is that,when u use sp1, you apply coldsnap on opponents, coodown starts, before it expire , if u use another sp1, u will have 2 stack of coldsnap, 1 will expire very soon and 2nd should continue am i wrong? But since ive discovered this bug, if u have 2 coldsnaps in same time, both of then will expire in same time when 1st timer runs out. Ill post a picture of that if needed ill record, but think so that picture will said more then 1000 words
gpipgtmlgppx.jpg
As u can see, we have 2 coldsnaps cooldown, 1 will expire soon, and 2nd should continue a bit more..
awtfd3i4l9sx.jpg
But in 2nd pic, u can see there is no another coldsnap, so both of them expired in same second. It could be problem vs evade champs, where his sp1 have the most effect on them. Also u have spent power to use special, but besides dmg, ur sp1 was usless 2nd time..
Sorry for my bad english grammar, but hope so that everyone got a point.
Have a nice rest of the day and enjoy the game.
Best regards,
David

Comments

• Options
    Ive posted picture in bad order, just swap them..
  • Options
    Hi there, this is a known issue that we are working on resolving in an upcoming update. Sorry to hear that you've encountered it, but you can find more info on it in our known issues section here.
This discussion has been closed.