**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deadpool changes in patch 20?

Did I read that right in the patch notes?
"Deadpools Regeneration is now more powerful, but only happens once per fight? "
So he no longer constantly regens depending on his power level? Because...that's all he had.

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    i think he's trolling
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    You probably are seeing old patchnotes from updates older than 3.0 or something
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Did I read that right in the patch notes?
    "Deadpools Regeneration is now more powerful, but only happens once per fight? "
    So he no longer constantly regens depending on his power level? Because...that's all he had.

No, you didn't read that right.
  • Did I read that right in the patch notes?

I think I see what happened here. The quote above was from the 0.2.0 patch notes which are still up on the first page of the changelog. So that was in the same changelog thread as the 20.1 patch notes, but it was just for on older patch from 2014. Hope that helps clear up any confusion!