**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED KABAM PLEASE HELP:(:(

My account was intact until this morning after work i loggd in and saw:
1. all my champs gone
2. l my ISO 8 gone
3. all my catalysts gone
4. 25k rating left from 105k
5. all inventory items sold
6. Mastery build changed completly
7. All my friends deleted
8. Name changed to GG Budz from: GamePlayWorld
All the stuff that disappeared was the stuff that could be sold i believe i got hacked and someone sold everything they could and ruined my mcoc career and account.

:(:( can u please get it back???

Comments

• InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    RIP bro u should complain it to the kabam website
  • They did nothing yet
  • Im sos sad:(:(:(:(
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Did you give out your password or anything? Sign up for some free units?
  • no i didn't i would ever do that
  • edited October 2018
    Hello GamePlayWorld,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your account. I'd like for you to double check that you are logging into the correct account rather than a secondary account. If you determine that you are indeed, logging into the correct account, please make sure that you have provided any important information regarding your account in your initial contact with the support team. If you feel you missed providing any information, please feel free to follow up with the support team and provide any additional details.

The support team is best equipped to handle your issue and I hope that you are able to get this resolved very quickly. Due to the fact that the moderation team is unable to assist with account specific issues, I am going to go ahead and close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.