**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Continually logged into the wrong account

Today I saw that the beta was open, so I tried to join that server. When the game was restarted, I was not in the beta server, I was in a secondary account that I made a long time ago and didn't play past level 17. I logged into my main account, tried again, and got the other account again. So I gave up on the beta server.

Since then, I have constantly been logged into the wrong account. Since the game regularly needs to be restarted, I've had to log out and log back into the right account several times today.

Please help.

Comments

• D_S_D_S_ Posts: 159
    Same
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    If you have to delete my other account, that's fine.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I was invited to the Luke Cage/Red Hulk Beta and had the same issue. Every time I tried to log in to the beta, it would throw me into an old account I hadn't touched for months.

Multiple people had the same issue. Kabam said they were working on it, but that was the last we heard about it. The beta ended without a resolution.

When the mystic dispersion beta happened, people reported the same issue but no solution was achieved.

This bug in the beta system has been around since the first beta rolled out. It doesn't seem to be high on the "to-fix" list. It's somewhere between inequity and pure skill. My recommendation is that if you're seeing this bug, just ignore the beta. If you keep trying to get in, you'll only get frustrated.
  • Hey there, for issues related your account, the support team would be the best equipped to help you out. They can be reached from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon and scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". They can also be reached here.

Also, while there was a brief period yesterday where some Summoners could access the beta early, this wasn't intentional and was shut back down. The beta itself will begin on December 10th.
    @Kabam Zibiit it isn't just one person it's A LOT of people
    Isn't really a support thing it's a BUG