**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

purchases no longer available.please contact support

couple days ago suddenly in my account. unit section gone it says ' purchases no longer available.please contact support ' and i was bought daily cards tier 4 class catalyst and also my daily cards gone to.. just bought after 3 days LATER !!! its kinda joke because nobody helping me i send mail support 2 time they wont even read just they send auto mails !!! i send third mail and nobody still answer past over 24 hour iam still waiting.. I SPEND THOUSAND DOLLAR USD and THIS IS WHAT I GOT. NOT EVEN GOOD ANSWER.. i misssed also 5 ,6 star crystal shard. my daily card gone .. icant buy unit or anything.. and for RECORD I DIDNT USE ANY PROGRAM OR CHEAT BOT ANYTHING I DIDNT USE. and i try different device still same. anyone PLEASE HELP ME............

Comments

• Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

Please be patient and wait for a reply to your support request, as you will receive one. Creating duplicate tickets, however, may slow down the process so please refer to the replies you get from support. I'm sorry but we cannot assist with any purchasing issues on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.